or Connect

Posts by no frills

And on a more US-centric note, happy 4th of July! Can there be anything more American than eating high calorie carb-laden food in suburbia and spending the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese? Hard to think of counterexamples. From my left calf, Quoddy boat mocs and Nautilus to you and yours, have a great 4th!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.And for good measure:Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.P.S. I am not agreeing with your assessment.
It has been the abbreviation for this thread for at least 300 pages back. How often do you post here?
WTF, I thought this Tiffany dial double red SeaDweller was rare. I mean, in less than 24 hours two pictures of Tiffany DRSDs have surfaced on TWAT.Just kidding. WhoKnewl and I were in the same gathering last night - a gathering of watch enthusiasts that I think TWAT folks would very much enjoy!
My two cents: you might not be a fan of Rolex's image or marketing. Like Belli's note above, you might not even care about what other WIS might say - including me. But me, personally? I like looking at what actual watchmakers do, and what they choose to wear, and other watchmakers they respect.And I've seen senior watchmakers from Greubel Forsey, AP and VC gush about Rolex and their facilities and processes. And I've seen Patek watchmakers wearing Rolexes - while working...
So I'm in this bar in NYC and this one guy walks in with these two commonplace watches. Ho hum. I wasn't impressed at all.
 It is indeed somewhat loose. 
What is all this talk of the Daytona somehow being unappealing?  
 Hahahahahah be careful!!!      Yes, and whenever I commute in the mornings with the wife wearing her Hulk I also guard her body too.
 Please keep me posted on your progress with all this.  I am very interested in the platinum version.  Any chance for minor customizations, like engraving?