or Connect

Posts by no frills

I've seen this one in the flesh. Pass.Bad pic I took with bad lighting:
Incoming tomorrow, a price DECREASE by Patek in the US and China. And an INCREASE in Europe. Comments? Go.
Zippy - great assortment. Really like the JLCs! Shouldaville - congratulations! The SubC LV is a great watch. I wish Rolex would execute more of that deep shimmering dial in other colors. I believe a lot of the new SubC's in YG come with the shimmering blue dial (while old YGs and the WG sub came with the blue matte dial) - I much prefer the shimmering version. mimo - why am I talking about the YG SubC again???!? Keith T - unsure if I understood your question. My Nakaya...
That's your entire sig!Feeling narcissistic today during a long conference call, so I photographed my writing surface (Rhodia meeting book), watch (Rolex DSSD DBlue) and fountain pen (Nakaya Dorsal Fin v2 in Heki-Tamenuri (Urushi lacquer with green base and brown finish)).
Wait. Where is the Blond Appreciation thread...
Also, to be clear, when I rephrased my initial post for culverwood, that was the sanitized, diplomatic version of what I wanted to express. The spirit of what I wanted to say remains the same.
^^^ If you have a beef with me, address me directly. If you enclose what I wrote in quotes and write some post, I somehow (perhaps stupidly) think you're addressing me. This whole passive/aggressive "oh hey let me quote someone but please everyone don't take it out of context" back and forth confuses me. So - you haven't answered my question, which I asked you point blank: are you saying I am narcissistic, insecure and lack self-awareness? Answer me directly.
Alright, let's settle this. gopherblue - are you telling me I am narcissistic and insecure in a way that's incredibly different from the rest of the community on SF? Are you displeased that I used the term "asshole"? Are you prescribing proper decorum in this forum?
 Like @academe - #iseewhatyoudidthere 
 Well, @DLJr - I'm not ashamed to say I'm part of a group that is somewhat narcissistic (concerned about the way they look, how the clothes, shoes or accessories they select express their personality and/or values) and kind of insecure (we take pics of ourselves and share it via an online forum so that we can receive feedback and critique from others who share an interest in matters of style and taste). It's called StyleForum.