or Connect

Posts by no frills

SF/TWAT meetup at Leffot!
Hot and humid in NYC today. #womw
Dino - I will happily accompany you to Leffot if you visit NYC. Even though your questionable tastes preclude any desire for Eva Green.
 These are words of wisdom.
 Yup. It's what it stands for - pushing the limits, the extreme. Have written lengthy passages about what the DSSD means to me so I will spare TWAT my ruminations - but, I love it.  I swing very easily from my 36mm's to this 44mm beast, although I wouldn't wear it with a suit. Just because it doesn't fit under the cuff of any of my shirts! Hahahah.
I support Eva Green as TWAT Princess if a change needs to be made. She is an incredibly lovely woman - and a ferocious actress.As for the celebrity nudes leak... Words of wisdom here from Ms Green herself:
Hahah very very nice as always dddrees.Now, speaking of another SeaDweller.....I do not want to like this watch. It is horribly overengineered. Aesthetically its proportions should cause feelings of revulsion in me. The majority of my watch aficionado friends consistently advice me to stay away from it. It is not a TWAT-approved watch by any means.And yet, I love her.
 I occasionally follow his feed.  Yes, tons of rare watches.  And pics of himself doing CrossFit workouts. Boom, abs.
 Those Galways are so bad a**.  Every time people ask me "hey, why do you have more than one Sub or SeaDweller?" - I think to myself, why does the legendary dddrees have three pairs of EG Galways?  Boom.
 Modern pricing of models currently in production is, IMHO, out of whack given where secondary market prices are trending.   For comparison, my ref 5040 perpetual calendar in yellow gold - mint pre-owned - trades for about as much as that ref 5227 Calatrava.  Uhm.  A Calatrava or a perpetual calendar?  Tough choice.