or Connect

Posts by no frills

Some thoughts on the SD4000 versus the SubC LV - they look similar, but there are subtle, potentially important differences (price aside). The SD4000 is heavier than the SubC, and its titanium caseback actually protrudes and doesn't sit as flat on the wrist as the Sub's.The SD4000 is 15mm thick while the SubC is 12.5mm thick; that doesn't sound like much, but note that the DSSD is "only" 2.5mm thicker than the SD4000 and is perceived by many as being "too thick." So make...
Weekend reading. Impressive selection.
Sadly no, my friend. Have been on vacation for more than a week and brought only my 5711.I usually just travel with one watch to spare myself having to leave stuff in the hotel safe etc and in the past it's worked just fine. But these days if I travel for over two or three days I kind of want another watch to vary it up a bit. I must be getting old or something.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fan of RubberB products. I will grab a few of these.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, we came from an indoor water park. Hahahah.
Let's just say that this ONE snapshot captured the INTENDED move "in the best way possible."
With a Nautilus on the wrist, I can execute a variety of largely unnecessary acrobatic moves to swiftly attend to one of my daughters' potty needs.
Boom.
Nothing delicate about the Self Edge items I'm wearing on a daily basis right now while on a trip in Europe.  Love my William Gibson X Buzz Rickson's MA-1 jacket and my Sugarcane 2014s.  Especially useful when I need to execute largely unnecessary moves like this to swiftly attend to one (or both) of my young children's potty needs.  
Congrats to all the recent kops!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk