or Connect

Posts by no frills

I actually take a caliper and measure the case dimensions and thickness myself, as even published statistics are imprecise.  The currently produced Rolex Daytona ref 116520, for example, is listed as 40mm in terms of case size, but taking a caliper and measuring it from the standard 10-4 (not including the pushers) yields 38.5mm (@Belligero mentioned this long ago, but I had to confirm it for myself).  Hence, it WILL wear smaller than a SubC / SD (which really do clock in...
 Duuuuuuude @Belligero - congratulations!!!!!!!
Congratulations @jbarwick  and @BenLeaman !  Oh, and you too @DLJr... :)  
 So do I! 
 I used to scuba dive a whole lot, but not that much anymore. Muff diving more my preference. So far, the DSSD has proven itself robust enough to withstand that...   My God, @mimo I don't know how you can risk getting that Monster wet!
It's drizzling a little here in NYC. I'm concerned that my DSSD won't be able to handle it...
THE SHACK!!!
@Belligero - Patek released new 5140s with Breguet numerals in Basel a few days ago, but it didn't fix what ailed it originally. I'll stick to this perfect little example:
Checking in to read the discussions here in TWAT v2.0 while waiting for my little ones. #TGIF
From these two, I feel like I would get...