or Connect

Posts by no frills

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs @DLJr for delivering their first bundle of joy earlier today! #ShitJustGotReal @rnguy001 - quite enjoy learning! Don't google the models, don't drink the Leica Kool-Aid... A dangerous path! 
 She doesn't look too sinister, does she?  * NOTE: Wow, uploading to SF degrades the image quality so much...
It's happening NOW @DLJr ???? Braxton-Hicks or the real thing???
Hahahah. BOOM!Yes, she is.
Naw, just a fun hobby (although as far as hobbies and interests go I get pretty obsessive). I haven't "evolved into needing" a Noctilux just yet, and it took me a few months to feel like I had learned enough to fully appreciate what Leica could offer. Had tons of fun with my old Canon and recently, the Fuji X100T, which is still close to my heart especially for bangabout travel etc. I didn't want to drink the Leica Kool-Aid, but once I went fully manual (though still on a...
Used a 50mm Summicron APO but cropped severely for posting. Lighting conditions were pretty challenging, but the subjects were fairly photogenic.
You can tell from the pictures?!
  I have gone to ground indeed a bit because of photography.  But I have still been photographing watches.    Well, there ARE watches in these pics but I had to crop them out since any image with the product technically belongs to the brand that commissioned this photo shoot.  Sorry!
 For photography, yes. It was a great next step in the learning curve, and I absolutely love it.  What matters is what gets the job done and captures the image in your mind's eye, right @bkotsko ?  I love my Canon DSLR and Fuji X100T but it was time to figure out the Leica experience. Highly subjective/personal decision. Put a Leica in the hands of a monkey and you'll still get crappy pics, after all.
 And that is why I shoot with a Leica M60: http://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/Leica-M-Edition-60