or Connect

Posts by no frills

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I commissioned a briefcase via Azzuraa last week and I look forward to the results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rainy day today in NYC. Tips hat to TheWraith - love the 114060. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 Thumbs up to every compliments here to you @Roycru! How's the 114060 treating you @TheWraith - a keeper?
  All pieces have been spoken for. Including, perhaps (I will neither confirm nor deny, till August deliveries arrive), the one "I spoke for," c/o the NYC Omega Boutique.  
 Yup, should have composed that pic a bit better.  The Omega website says 41.5mm case size but as usual it depends on the shape of the lugs, how it sits on one's wrist, etc.   But hey, if I can rock a DSSD I can rock this one. Hah hah. The RG "Paul Newman" Speedy is really, really nice and understated.  Retail is in the mid-$20s, though, so at that price point, even considering discounts, it's competing with a bunch of other options.
A few of the new Speedys... Also, this one:
Congratulations! Ain't she a beauty???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some thoughts on the SD4000 versus the SubC LV - they look similar, but there are subtle, potentially important differences (price aside). The SD4000 is heavier than the SubC, and its titanium caseback actually protrudes and doesn't sit as flat on the wrist as the Sub's.The SD4000 is 15mm thick while the SubC is 12.5mm thick; that doesn't sound like much, but note that the DSSD is "only" 2.5mm thicker than the SD4000 and is perceived by many as being "too thick." So make...
Weekend reading. Impressive selection.