or Connect

Posts by no frills

Hahahahahahah!I just realized something. If Rolex makes that new DSSD in steel then it will be the BLUE STEEL DSSD. The Zoolander reference + DSSD overengineered badassery will render it too much for me to resist.
^^^ I just hope it's not some WG or plat version that's ridiculously overpriced.
 FANTASTIC sleuthing hahahahahaha
For all you AP fans, by a good friend:    http://www.supercompressor.com/gear/audemars-piguet-history-trivia-and-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-audemars-piguet-royal-oak
Hahahah you're right! DRAGO!!!!
^^^ Is it just the angle of that pic or does that chrono that Dolph is wearing look like it has two additional pushers beside the crown?  
 You going to be at the Hodinkee/Vintage Rolex event tonight in NYC hosted by Eric Ku?  Might be a nice chance to get up close and personal with some good examples. As much as I adore examples from Rolex I must say that for my own personal tastes and small collection I've gravitated towards their modern models, although I do own a ref 1601 from 1967 that I suppose qualifies as vintage.
Ahem.
Heeeeey - just noticed that my fave dealer Tarrytown Jewelers is advertising on SF.  Nayz.  Love these guys.  Shout out!  Word.
 Word on the street now (from fairly reliable sources) is that the wing fabric is from after the Flyer was wrecked and the Wright brothers attempted to fix it.  So the stuff in the watches actually never flew.  Ahahah. Don't know if that matters at all to anybody or any collector at this point but ya know, if I'm going to be shelling out GBP19,000 I want to know EXACTLY what I'm getting.