Posts by Zennon

Price drop to 235.
Found the kidcrash's advice really interesting. So here's my attempt. Sasquatchfabrix/White Mountaineering/Thrift/Raf Simons Stans
Have a Crescent Down Works Down Sweater for sale. You can check the classified in my profile!   Price is definitely negotiable.  
Grabbed the Olive Double Cloth Highland Parka from this past season for 25% off. Might have to stop spending for awhile. I just could not resist the parachute straps.  
From the Illustrated Example x Crescent Down Works collaboration. Size Large.   Details  - 11oz 700 quality down fill  - Durable 60/40 navy outer with a burgundy polyester lining  - Inner chest pocket in the left side  - Leather reinforced snaps  - Two down-filled hand warmer pockets  - Elastic cuffs  - Flat cord along the hood and hem for adjustment  - Detachable hood with velcro closure   Worn less than 10 times. Around 9/10 condition. Has a lot of room for layering,...
  A fit from the other day I snapped while at Muji.
    Haven't used this account in awhile. Mostly just been lurking.   United Stock Dry Goods/Le 31/Beams Plus/Cons
Is that you wearing it?
How does it fit? Because I heard its runs large.