or Connect

Posts by XFi1382

Well that's a nicer reply than the first one :) I agree it is not placed in the best section, did not see that... To answer your questions, I would wear it with chino's and a shirt on a spring/autumn day, given it's navy blue seems versatile enough to me... I'm also just 24, and although my dressing style is much more classic than most people my age, I don't have the ability and don't feel the need to start wearing MTM clothes or anything.Nonetheless this would fit quite...
Thanks for your constructive feedback. Much appreciated...
What do you guys think if this one??   http://www.moss.co.uk/Farrell-Navy-Tailored-Quilted-Jacket-965180309    
 The jacket has been bought by somebody else. Total price for this jacket and an ISAIA suit: €500. Should have gone for it I guess.. On you comment. I totally disagree. Worn right, this will look extremely nice and classy...
Who says anything about being obsessed with labels? I have multiple Massimo Dutti jackets which I like a lot. I just wanted to validate that buying this jacket would be a really good deal. Even if I don't like it/it doesn't fit me, I will probably be able to resell it for the same price... And even though I don't know an awful lot about these type of quality clothes, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in it. Why buy a Massimo Dutti blazer for €250 if I can have a Kiton...
It's supposed to be a 48 slim fit jacket, which should normally fit me quite well. Also not an issue if you need to let it tailor afterwards I guess??   However, I'm not used to buying/wearing this high class clothes so just wondering if I could score a Zegna for ~150 if the Kiton for 250 would be 'better'...
Hi all,   I'm relatively new in the high fashion scene.   Just wondering, I can buy the kiton jacket below for ~€250. Would this really be a steal?       What do you guys think?   Cheers, Xfi
Hi all,   I'm relatively new in the high fashion scene.   Just wondering, I can buy the kiton jacket below for ~€250. Would this really be a steal?       What do you guys think?   Cheers, Xfi
Hi guys,   I just wore my Daltons for the first day. They look great but I have some instep issues. At the end of the day, it really really hurt on the top of my feet. Should I get them stretched? Or will this completely disappear in a few wears?   Thx!
Well I ordered all 3 in 8.5 EEE since I have wide feet. So it is really all about the instep. Today in an AE NYC store they told me that by breaking in the pain will disappear. I just wanted to know the 'expert's' opinion ;)   So I guess the width is fine, the size is fine, it's just the instep...