or Connect

Posts by BeSpiffington

Does anyone know what model of Saint Crispin oxford these are?
RogerP, well stated sir. What separates us from our hairier tree dwelling cousins is a very small percentage difference in our DNA. I once saw a chimpanzee wearing shoes at a circus, I believe they were wingtips.
RogerP, we scoff at the aesthetic preferences of others because we're human. Living in a world of well educated perfect gentlemen and ladies would be for me a disaster. Ones ability to be able to entertain the strong likes and dislikes of others, no matter how they're stated, is what seperates us from the apes, maybe.
^^^ I agree with you about Vass sticking to the basics. In deference to Lazslo Vass he has to run a business, which means selling shoes. Have you seen some of the wild offerings from Maftei? Maybe it's cheaper to sell "antiqued" or "museum" calf leathers because your supply lines are shorter. Tanning high quality calf and shell cordovan takes time. Horween in Chicago takes 28 days to make their Chromexcel leather, and six months to properly tan shell cordovan. I'm not...
Your life is so full of difficult choices. Where did get the cxl PTB's?
Your Indy's look good tifosi. Hands down my trubalnce cxl Indy's are my most comfortable Aldens.
Great looking shoes aportnoy, love the color.
Agreed! It's hard enough keeping a straight face while reading this thread.
NAMOR, I don't think you've been this excited about a new pair of shoes since the last time you got a new pair of shoes.
Uncle, nice shoes, nice combo!