or Connect

Posts by BeSpiffington

RTP you can come over and do my shells anytime. In fact I'll just ship them all to you for reconditioning. What's the turn around time on that service?
I've got both the J Crew #8 and the Leffot Naval in #8 w/antique edge and I think that they're different enough to justify having both. Black edge w/270 welt for the J Crew. 360 welt w/antique edge trim on the Naval Boot. The Naval boot has a fuller fit on me than the J Crew #8 and is super comfortable. Also, there's speed hooks on the J Crew and all-eyelets on the Leffot Naval. Both are great boots!
Glad that your diggin' the Marlow wingtips Ben. They're like a gateway to nicer shoes, especially shell cordovan. You might want to investigate getting an orthotic arch insert for your shoes. A tongue pad will take up space, but an insert will be better for your feet. Just a suggestion. Now crease those bad boys and post some pics when you get a chance.
Great pic of your Marlows sir.
Uncle, it might be the picture, but I believe that this colour #8 of your most recent NST posts is the most stunning version.
Thanks for posting these Uncle. Beautiful shoes with a very nice shine sir.
Pretty shoes Don L. I love the colour.
What is the recurring fascination with wanting to tour the Alden factory in Massachusetts? I love bratwurst, but I sure don't want to watch my butcher make it.
RevisIsland, you take care of those bad boys and they will look as good as Macs. Now get to creasin' dem dare shells. BTW, real nice derby's sir.
Uncle, whiskey shell lets one really see the hand stitching on the NST's. Nicely done sir!