or Connect

Posts by iamacyborg

It's a nice walk if you start from Liverpool Street, go through Spitalfields, Brick Lane, check out Box Park, etc. There's loads to see and do around that side of London.
@afixedpoint Pizza Pilgrims on Dean Street, grab a seat by the window so you can people watch while you eat. Mother Clucker at Elys Yard is the best fried chicken you'll eat in London, it's a fairly short walk from/to Hostem, and there's always loads to see around that side of London.   Freud's on Shaftesbury Avenue is my favourite cocktail bar, it's in a small dingy concrete basement but the drinks are great and reasonably priced. Avoid on Friday or Saturday nights...
Thanks!
I've played a lot of Mechwarrior Online, and I love the gameplay, but their monetisation has completely thrown me off, and this is coming from someone who's spent over $1k on a single game.
I think PoE is a better sequel to Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 is, but I also think Blizzard went the right way with D3 considering their target audience. You should give it a shot on the 10th if you're into that sort of game, there will be new challenge leagues, which essentially means you can start on a completely fresh economy which helps with this sort of game. It's not an easy game to get into, but it also has a metric shitton of depth which is great if you're into...
The MDR doesn't and neither does the BCDR, so I wouldn't have thought so.
I wrote this for Gamepedia today: http://www.gamepedia.com/news/796-path-of-exile-the-awakening-releases-july-10th       The hype train is real.
  Where can I find these summer shorts? I need them to deal with the insane Alabama weather.
The narrator made that game, I really should play it again, never got around to completing it first time around.   Scrolls, Mojang's CCG is being shut down next year, which is odd considering how many new CCG's were announced at E3 this year.