or Connect

Posts by donjuan17

That's the Slash effect.
STL
Google isn't helping me find a pandora station with the joyous music one would find in a bar mitzvah.
I just pinched my gf for not getting out of the shower wearing green and she is all like "I am experiencing feelings of mad, why the hell you pinching me!?" :/
The fuck's up with all these whinny college kids? (And those with shit degrees)
This actually makes sense. The bible does state that one should not loan as it puts one in the power of the other, not unlike a slave and his master.It was even common for settlers of the new world. They put themselves in consensual slavery for a set amount of years to get across the pond.
He might be referring to the Greek version of said fruit. He will most certainly be doomed to stay and be Hades' bitch of he is to partake in it.
Correct and good choice!I kept my Magnanni's because i could try them on in a store and because I wanted them ASAP.If i could go back i would definitively get Meermin's (and wait the two months). Just make sure to get your size spot on because returns will be a nightmare.
I've been meaning to get a pair of Meermin's to try out but gotta say i haven't. There's a thread here for Meermin.
Bitch the person got it for free. Quit your whining you fucking yuppy.