or Connect

Posts by donjuan17

When I worked in low voltage we used to call poop "Mando" If one suddenly got the urge to poop, one would simply say, "Mando is calling, I gotta take his call." There were fun variables to this. Like saying, "Mando has been calling since the morning, I better take his call before he gets angry and starts yelling." Or in one instance, "Hey bro Mando is texting me." *proceedes to pass gas* Ahh the joys of blue collar work.
I came home from work only to read that a friend i had known since middle school and later in highschool had passed away. He wasn't a close friend but he was a damn funny guy. He was known by reputation as The Henti Dealer. His body was found at the LA River and it's believed the storms that whent on last week might have pushed him over the edge and swept him off. http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79509646/
Holy shit i didn't know this (as I'm not catholic)Who in their right mind gives up alcohol for a month? Specially with St. Patrick's day in that month?
I saw a license plate last night that read "TFTI"
I hate my girlfriend's mother.
This reminds me, what's the update on PB's umbrella?
I got a personal pizza decently sized and it ended up at something like 7 bucks. Not too bad. They used to have a buy-one-get-one-free on carry out pizzas of any size but they've recently replaced it with something not as good.
The rental had this "chose your own destiny" feature that at the time was pretty cool. Allowed you to change the movie a bit.
Pizza talk: Just had some gluten free pizza at Whole Foods which was pretty decent. The chicken was probably breast as it was stringy AF and was pretty dry :/
Fart jokes are In bro.