or Connect

Posts by donjuan17

I am currently mourning what I am now calling the rape wash of my raw selvedge denim J Brand jeans. I wasn't at home when my mother decided to come visit and do some laundry I have worn them almost every day since the year and a half ago that I got them. I Remeber having to be on a waiting list for over 4 months to get them and I know the guys who make them!!!
I would do the whole freezer clean thing. I wanted our first time (wash) to be special. I imagine something along the lines of me walking into the sea to my death.
I wore them almost every day
I haven't even looked at them. They're not pure anymore.
I imagine this is a similar pain
Mourning the loss of my 2 year old pair of raw selvedge denim jeans. They were taken too soon by a mother who decided to visit and do laundry while i was at work.
My comment: 1. Homosexuality is a behavior, not a physical trait. 2. During the 1800's blacks did not have a legal standing and couldn't sign marriage contracts (much like dogs). The fact that you would think it's a crazy notion to marry your dog is a clear sign of your Human Privilege ignorance.
:0
Writen by a hideous beast of a woman that went to my highschool.My response: At least you're getting laid now :/
That's the Slash effect.