or Connect

Posts by OlafG

If you bundle stuff together, then maybe yeah, but shipping and VAT of 25%, duties at 10% and then administration fees of $30...
I seriously want to get some of the Union Jersey stuff, but as always a deal isn't such a good deal when adding the costs of international shipping and duties.
What is your size in other sneaker brands?
Khaki field jacket looks great, Mike.  How do I deal with my field jacket addiction? I currently have an olive Aspesi, Navy Aspesi, but an Olive and Khaki Epaulet is tempting...
The sneaker factory is in Porto, Mike?
I have a pair of Alden Indy 10.5 3E EEE looking to trade or sell. They are on eBay, but I take offers here too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/171960951574?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 Would you say longer than the Neocork on the original Indy?I have a pair of bluchers with the mini lug sole and they were quite reasonable in the break in time, the original Indy however was a pain in the ass, might be a bad fit too.
I could be interested if we are talking about something like a Snuff chukka.
I have a pair of Alden Indy 405 that I'd like to trade for something else. They are the 'Original Indy' (Calfskin, cork sole) on the TrueBalance last in 10.5EEE. They haven't been worn much and are in great condition!
The holdall looks great. I just wish you could make the briefcase in the same type of leather. Looks a lot better in my opinion.