or Connect

Posts by OlafG

I used to have Topys on them, but the cobbler did a shitty job and they came off after about three months.
Soles on my 1000 miles are wearing thin on right outside. I wonder when I need to resole. I got them in august so they are less than a year old.
Raw Indigo Wool Doyle. Now that would be bad ass. 
Filsonguy on the marketplace offers free international shipping. No discounts anymore though.
I'm sorry if I missed it in the thread but I read on Well Spent that you are going to offer tubular knit tees. Any  more details on colorways and pricing?   http://well-spent.com/2014/04/09/seven-questions-epaulet/
That's a bummer about the UK canvas and Walt/Rudys. As you said you could probably size up one and take in the waist on a Rivet, but I dig the higher rise on the Walts. You said you'll do the cutoff yesterday, but they are still online. How long are they going to stay? I might jump on a pair to try, but I have to think about it.
I would be in for that as well. 
Any news on Rudy fit jeans? Can't wait for higher rise denim with room in the thighs. 
I think they addressed this a few pages back and the answer was it wasn't going to happen due to the required volume. I might be wrong, but I seem to remember something along those lines.