or Connect

Posts by OlafG

I have a pair of Alden Indy 10.5 3E EEE looking to trade or sell. They are on eBay, but I take offers here too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/171960951574?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 Would you say longer than the Neocork on the original Indy?I have a pair of bluchers with the mini lug sole and they were quite reasonable in the break in time, the original Indy however was a pain in the ass, might be a bad fit too.
I could be interested if we are talking about something like a Snuff chukka.
I have a pair of Alden Indy 405 that I'd like to trade for something else. They are the 'Original Indy' (Calfskin, cork sole) on the TrueBalance last in 10.5EEE. They haven't been worn much and are in great condition!
The holdall looks great. I just wish you could make the briefcase in the same type of leather. Looks a lot better in my opinion.
Yeah, it's too big to lug around and if you fill it completely it's usually to big for EU hand luggage. I use the travel bag instead of a backpack when travelling and I never had a problem with that, but since I'm going on a longer trip it would be great to pack some more.
My Small Duffle in Chefchaouen, Morocco. I've had this since July 2013 and it's been my travel and gym companion ever since. I also have a medium travel bag that I rarely use so I'm thinking to sell that and get a rucksack instead to accompany the duffle.  
If you could offer sizes for us people with big heads 58mm+ it would be perfect!
Inverallan is a lot heavier and chunkier. To the point that it's almost a piece of outerwear. I own a 6A, but in the end I prefer my Starks so the 6A has to go.
 Unless the RUI shoes are already too long I'd say you could try a pair of Hiro shoes in +0,5 size. That worked for me.