or Connect

Posts by CloudySky

Every wallet is custom, handmade in the USA, and comes with a 1 year 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can choose from 5 leather colors and 9 thread colors. Also, you can have a monogram stamped on the inside of the wallet at no extra cost. You can see these options on my website, cloudyskyleatherworks.com.   You can purchase the straps directly on my website. Shipping is free to anywhere in the world. I will change an extra fee for deliveries to outer...
Thank you! I'd be happy to do that for you at no extra cost. However there is one caveat; I would use an 18 mm or 20 mm buckle and taper the strap to 19mm by the point in which it comes in contact with the watch. I have done this before for a customer who had a 15 mm watch and the result was great. The taper is so slight that it is barely perceptible.
Why do you say that? I run a legitimate business and sell high quality products. I apologize if my website doesn't reflect that. I would appreciate any constructive feedback to help my website better reflect the quality of my products. Thanks.
Yeah, a wrist measurement is all I need. I put 4 holes 7 mm apart, so there is some wiggle room and room for the band to stretch. Its also nice to know what model watch its for so I can judge how much length to add to account for the band weaving through the watch pins. I have a place on the order form to upload a picture or attach a  link of your watch for this purpose.
Every watch strap is custom, handmade in the USA, and comes with a 1 year 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can choose from 4 leather colors, 9 thread colors, 2 buckle colors, 2 construction styles (1-piece or 2-piece), 4 widths, and any length (custom fit to your wrist). Also, you can have a monogram stamped on the inside of the strap at no extra cost. You can see these options on my website, cloudyskyleatherworks.com.   You can purchase the straps directly on my...
Every watch strap is custom, handmade in the USA, and comes with a 1 year 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can choose from 9 thread colors, 2 buckle colors, 2 construction styles (1-piece or 2-piece), 4 widths, and any length (custom fit to your wrist). Also, you can have a monogram stamped on the inside of the strap at no extra cost. You can see these options on my website, cloudyskyleatherworks.com.   You can purchase the straps directly on my website. Shipping...