or Connect

Posts by sacafotos

Totally agree with this, but for some reason they fit me best: chest, armhole, length.I think I'll try a 46S from NMWA one round. That might be my ticket.
Only worn a few times, as you can tell from the soles. These mint beauties need to go to another home. I just haven't been wearing black shoes.   Details:   Size 8E (108 last - click for last details from Allen Edmonds: Welted > 108) 360 degree GY flat welt Double leather soles Black calf Rubber heels Polished buckles Shoes bags included (shoe trees not included)   Sizing:   I measure 8E and these fit fine, but I would prefer a 7.5EE or even EEE. This last is...
 No, unless I'm the one reading it wrong :) "You pay $180 and receive $273 in store credit." Yes, that's almost $100 more credit for your money! Update: PENDING
SOLD!
Tobacco linen for an afternoon of drinking cocktails on rooftops with my arm candy.Went a little longer with this suit and the summer glenplaid jacket in order to accentuate the lapel arc.Photo is slightly enhanced, but it's not too far off. [[SPOILER]]
You're looking at a brand new (unaltered), 100% "tweed-ish" wool blazer from BOGGI Milano in a farmer's check pattern. The jacket is US36R/IT46R but runs at least a size large, closer to a large 39/49.  A friend of mine bought this for me in Rome, but overestimated my sizing, so it's been sitting in my closet. The fabric is wooly and has nep, making this your Scottish Ghillie pub jacket.   Half canvassed, unlined in body (sleeves are lined) Padded shoulders Patch pockets...
I have a pair of double monks that I'd like to go to a good home, as I've recently started rocking my single monks more and these aren't getting as much love. Worn yet cared for well, and always shoe tree'd.   The color is a "cedar" (picture a faded cherry or light brown with reddish tones) and the interior and outside soles a pretty, deep blue.   Singe leather soles with beveled waist (I believe Goodyear welted) Brass nails in the toe area Dark polished...
Epaulet has been making some killer sneakers for a few years now. This pair is from their first or second generation Sport Trainer, an interpretation of the iconic German Army Trainer (GAT) style. It's unfortunately a bit narrow for my fickle foot, so I need to push them to a good home. Only worn a handful of times.   The color and low-profile gum sole make these a sweet pairing for casual trousers and lighter shade denim.   Details   Epaulet Sport Trainer Calf skin...
Up for your consideration is a handsome pair of bluchers in the right combination of casual details, courtesy of Epaulet.   These are a great pair of stompers that aren't getting enough wear in my rotation. Only 4 eyelets, commando soles, and a bright color. They are a perfect match with denim or navy or olive trousers.   Frankenstitch blucher Oscar last Size 7.5 UK Caramel scotch grain, purple lining Commando soles Dark brown storm welt Shoe bags...
SOLD   I have a pair of Chelsea boots by Carmina up for your consideration. These have been worn less than ten times; I sized them incorrectly during the GMTO, so their fit will forever be a little off.   These are the perfect airport/travel pair: grey goes with so many outfits, the Dainite soles are super rugged, and the antique welt gives it a great casual vibe. Pair these with denim and just about anything else.   Details:   Size 7 UK Soller last (wider than...