or Connect

Posts by sacafotos

I believe they're called "hacking" pockets. They're superb.   I can't imagine not having them on a jacket like the Doyle; another huge plus for the Epaulet interpretation of the chore jacket.   @Epaulet   Would you consider nailhead and birdseye patterns to be more seasonal? I'm finally learning the difference between some of the weaves and realized how much I love these two. Would be killer as MTO fabrics for jackets.
Any updates on the 18 oz denim or the Fairfax cut? Looked a few pages back and couldn't find anything.   Eager to see how those come out!
I want to like the Walter boot but can't. Probably the sole.   Still holding out for a black shell tanker boot on commando, all eyelets, with antique edge. Damn, that would look killer.
 Great minds! I'm wearing the unsanforized selvedge Iron Man ones today.  (seriously, hoping for a wider leg and smaller hem on the Fairfax)
 Wow, nice combo! When were those austerity brogues released? Caramel calfskin...or is that whiskey shell?
I'm sold on Rivets for my casual cut. May try some pleated Driggs for something nicer; I think the pleat works well with the silhouette of the trimmer leg.   I'll probably make the Rivet hem about 7", which I think is perfect for most shoes (i.e. shows enough laces).   Anyone else waiting on that Fairfax jean? I'm hoping something like:   Waist/Thigh/Knee/Hem 30.75/11.75/8.25/7.25"   And...in 18 oz :)   @Epaulet   Do you anticipate eventually offering your...
How's the length of Hove compared to the EG Dover? The Hove looks slightly longer and sleeker, but in some shots the Dover looks great.
Has anyone taken a Rivet chino and trimmed it up?   It has the perfect casual silhouette for me; I think going forward, I will just grab Rivets.   But for a dressier look—and I say this having taken many measurements across my best fitting trousers—I'm thinking of taking the Rivet in about 0.5" (thigh/knee/hem). Has anyone done something like that? How did it turn out?   I think @rydenfan mentioned doing something like this.   @Epaulet   I hope you bring back...
Mike,   Sent a friend your way! He picked up a chambray shirt from the BK shop earlier this afternoon; said you recommended a spot to him.   I think he's a fan now :)
@Epaulet Any updates on the 18 oz denim?