or Connect

Posts by sacafotos

Greg, Is it possible to come in and just get measured by one of you and order some Eidos MTO jackets/suits from the swatches available? I'm talking about post-trunk show, just in general. I couldn't make it this round and was bummed, but I have a trip to NYC in my near future.
Got pics? Can't for my jumpers!
Up for sale I have a pair of barely used Front Street glasses by Maui Jim, made for Sunglass Hut. These retail for $230 from SH and Amazon.   I'm not using them more than my pair of Stingrays, so I'd like to send them off to a good home.   Rose lenses, red/burgundy tortoise frame 53/20-134 mm  Original case and cleaning cloth included   These are sexier than the RayBan New Wayfarers because of the lack of chrome rivet in the corners; they are super light and the...
@joshgustin   Any updates on the Desert Duck Canvas chinos that were slated for March delivery? Eager to add those babies to the rotation... 
Do you guys feel the fully-lined nature of the Bloomingdale's jackets makes them that much tougher to wear on warmer days? Is it that noticeable when wearing the unlined pieces?   I'm digging the Tipo cut—and live in SF, so not sure the lining is that bad to have—but just curious if anyone has both and can compare.
Agreed!
 Chumbawumba!
 Tobacco Doyle?! That cotton-linen blend is badass...
@FrankCowperwood That Formosa! What fabric? Looks like a navy flannel
@golfinz Which burgundy shell boots?!