or Connect

Posts by ginseng

B
b
I've got a pair of awesome sneakers from Aldo that can be doubled as a dressy sporty shoe. They are the Aldo Burlson in black. Anyone know of a shoe that is similar to this? they sold out on Burlsons, and I love it so much that I want another shoe similar to it after it is too worn.  
the waist will stretch to accommodate your waist size for sure
anyone here have any faded denim from Eternal? Reason I'm asking here is I'm trying to get a comparison with Eternals 811 indigo model and Momotaro 0701 indigo model fading.
@willrh1: i found those at http://www.fashionminded.nl/2013/03/denim-archive-momotaro-deep-indigo-15-07-oz/   btw google images has a reverse image search function where you insert an image and it shows you websites that has that image on it, just click the drop down on the right of where you type you search into
ahhh ok. I'm noticing I get these creases when I sit with my legs spread wide too. I'm gonna be sitting cross legged a lot now, I effing love those lines ! 
nevermind, found some. These look pretty damn awesome I gotta say. I love the single lines going down the thigh. Thats one thing that bums me out with raw denim. You can only get one type of "pattern" of the fade depending on how you like your jeans to fit. If you want a fade that looks kinda like the one in the link, you'd have to size looser to get those lines down the thigh (correct me if I'm wrong about that; it just seems to make sense to me).  
other than those ones?
anyone got some fade pics for their deep indigos?