or Connect

Posts by designerguy212

I really dont want to get rid of my sneakers, but for my asking price I would. Sneakers are in EXCELLENT Condition ( Compared to what others are selling) extremely rare blah blah..looking to trade (local) NYC for a size 43 in the exact same RO no exceptions. Sneakers are 100 percent authentic. Size 44. I have a RO box that is for the white on black version that I might be open to ship them in. Any questions lmk. 
Hope you didnt buy..they are not authentic rick owens..alot of ppl are buying fake items from ioffer and selling it to the newbies..
sneakers gone?
Selling All Sneakers Sz 42-43. PM Me.    SS 2013 Lanvin High Top BNIB Sz. UK9 US10- 900 Shipped. Cost 1000+ with shipping and taxes Black Distressed Margiela Sz. 42- 300 Shipped. No Box  Raf Simons Croc Astronaut White Sneakers Sz. 42 - 310 Shipped Box Included  Common Projects Blue Achilles low top sneakers - 275 Shipped. No Box Balenciaga Textured Hightop Sneakers Sz. 42 - 275 Shipped No Box 
DITTO! Classics
    SPRING SUMMER 2013 BALENCIAGA ARENA YELLOW SUEDE SNEAKERS   SIZE:43   BLACK WAXED LACES   SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!   100% AUTHENTIC   NUBUCK TEXTURE "JAJUNE"    COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING    PAYPAL ONLY PM ME   100% FEEDBACK ON EBAY- DESIGNERGUY212 EXPRESS NEXT DAY AND 2nd DAY AVAIL