or Connect

Posts by Jumbie

They may be correct but I lol@opera pumps. I showed them to my fiancee once and told her that "those are what you're supposed to wear with a tux" and she simply replied "no". For once, I agree with her in clothing-related matters.
So I'm in clinic this morning and one of the docs walks in and sits behind the nurses station. I don't know who he is but I think he was an orthopedic surgeon because I believe the pediatric clinic was going to start soon. The guy is kind of loud and obnoxious and I'm not sure how it started (I think one of the nurses asked him about his shoes) but he starts going off on how the best shoes are made in Italy and it's all about the last and not the crap they make in...
I like my women tight.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface His face looks really, really strange. Too much bronzer, and scruff. +1 Especially on the scruff. I can normally appreciate a little rough look but this looks off to me. Doesn't suit him IMO. Maybe it's just the combination with his clothes. I do appreciate the plain white pocket square he's sporting with most looks.
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Because if nobody died this time, somebody might die next time. A strong message needs to be sent that this can't be tolerated. Who are you sending this strong message to? The city/taxpayers? I'm pretty sure they don't encourage their employees to act like jackasses and endanger the lives of the very people they're being paid to protect. I'm pretty sure that losing one's job and possible charges being...
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater It's called respondeat superior. This guy is a fucking jerkoff. I hope he loses his job, never works as a cop again, and these people get a million dollars from the city. I don't. Like I said, I hope that the asshole loses his job (and it doesn't seem like he did; 2 weeks without pay? seriously!!) but I don't see why they deserve anywhere near a million dollars for this. If something happened to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim MotoQ Global for teh WIN! I'm not sold on touchscreen typing. I bought the phone with the best QWERTY keyboard I could find. I know. I currently have a regular phone but there are no two ways about it that when my contract is up I'm getting a smartphone with a full keyboard although I do admit that if it weren't for the stupid non-flush screen edges on my PDA using TouchPAL or the free FingerKeyboard...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 These look like Socal's next shoes Need more glitter/paint.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I just blew your mind, didn't I? You blew mine because I couldn't imagine typing all of that out on my PDA because it has no hard keyboard and despite liking Windows Mobile (fancy that!!) and my 4" screen on the iPAQ 210 whoever designed this thing is a frikken idiot for not making the screen flush so that every time I have to hit the letter "a" or "p" for example, I have to contort my giant man hands...
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot Why not go after the 911 operator? He's the one who is responsible. Cause lawsuits like this are never really punitive but rather about "getting yours".