or Connect

Posts by Jumbie

Not since that first time when I popped her in the mouth. Best set the tone for the relationship early and let her know her place.
^ Sounds pretty good. Glad you're liking the phone. I think battery life is going to suffer on pretty much all of these large-display devices especially when combined with wireless or a lot of web use. Keyboard will take some time to get used to and the lack of tactile feedback will always be a con IMO but it will surely get better with more use/practice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim It's here. I hope it doesn't take 24 hours to port my number. Going all of tomorrow with a phone that is essentially just a clock would be a killer. Been a couple days. I'm guessing you need some more time to really get a feel for the phone and Android but how are you liking it so far?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Definitely go back to short hair and shave. No doubt about it. + a whole lot
Quote: Originally Posted by j I can't find this. Also does anyone have a good rec for a free ebook reader for pdb/lit/etc type ebooks? Again, I have no experience with Android but if it comes to it you can always try converting them with Calibre. http://calibre-ebook.com/ It's been quite useful for me and the formatting usually works although not 100% of the time. I've had certain things come out wonky but those are usually complicated...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Oh so now Apple is the champion of open standards. HAHA. Tell me about it. The best part is so many people will fall for Jobs' BS. My sister already sent me a link to that article cause I always laugh at her and her Apple worship.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 have read 5 books on it in 10 days. Picture books don't count kunk.
Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonym I don't understand how Firefox crashes for people. Do you have like 30+ add-ons? I currently have 21 add-ons and 47 tabs open. It's running swimmingly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim What does it do? I basically use the iPhone version to sync notes on the go but you can do much more with it, audio, pdfs, etc. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again...
It shouldn't be difficult to find blogs/sites with recommended applications. I wouldn't think so anyway. There are always a ton of those with "best" or "top" lists. Then again, I often find a lot of those to be games. How about EverNote? I'm sure they have an app but I'm too lazy to check. Is GPS included by default? If not, one of those. Also, not sure about the Google apps like Voice, Search, etc., but those would probably be some of the first ones I'd try.