or Connect

Posts by Jumbie

Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Are you Americans really forced to get contracts? Can't you just buy the phone unlocked and go with whichever carrier offers the best rate? You can buy unlocked phones but then you run into network compatibility problems so it becomes kind of pointless to do it. T-Mobile and AT&T are on GSM while Sprint and Verizon are CDMA. Then, even between the carriers they use different frequencies for data...
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 If you want great cfl lights you need to order from B and H. I don't know who else carries this stuff but they are the main one. What they don't list is the CRI of the bulbs. You want something in the 90s to get really nice looking lights. For home use something in the 4000k range with a cri of 92 looks really nice. Links to recommended bulbs? Thanks.
Ha ha ha, I just saw that and was coming to post it here. These journalists are retarded.
Vaginitis.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Or we can just make me a mod, like I suggested earlier. It's for the best. Will you ban Conne?
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Nice. Stealing copyrighted material. A law book to boot. Awesome. This was my thought as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Verizon is branding every Android phone they come out with the name "Droid". I'm not sure why. Maybe they think people can't remember the whole word "Android". Google phone = Nexus One. None of the other Android phones are made for Google. In fact, some of them don't even have Google apps built in. (AT&T... I'm talking about you) FWIW, when he asked about it being the line of "Google phones" I took...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah I can't keep track of how many models there are and used to think there was "one" Droid. Is Droid basically the line of Verizon Google phones? That is my understanding but I don't care enough to look it up and verify.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Yeah, I'm definitely not considering 3D at all, I just hate how it limits my options. I like buying at Best Buy but they only have one or two choices of 46" LED LCD with 240Hz that is non-3D. Look up reviews on the LG LH90 series of LED TVs. They are highly rated for the price from the reviews I read a few months ago. They aren't cheap but much cheaper than the comparable 8500 series from Samsung (which I...
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 +1 i don't think it'll cut into their macbook sales at all. if anything, it might strengthen them now that apple has made a product that is affordable to almost everyone. people may see how nice of a system they are and are now inclined to buy an imac or macbook. MAYBE the ipod share will dip a tad. This is true to an extent. I believe that Apple computer sales experienced a bump from people buying the...