or Connect

Posts by Jumbie

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire http://cbs2chicago.com/national/ariz...2.1702734.html Someone on the AZ utilities commission is fighting back and giving a big FU to the LA Mayor. He wants his city to boycott Arizona? Well, the commissioner says fine, let's really boycott AZ. He wants to cut off the major amount of electricty LA buys from AZ. Read this yesterday. I lol'd I don't agree with this power thing (I find nothing wrong...
I have no clue if my bank charges for ATM withdrawals. I know they don't at their own machines and I never get money from other ones. I don't carry much cash on me but when the supply starts running low I get cashback from debit purchases. There is no charge for that. Of course, you are limited in how much you can get e.g. $35 at CVS or $60 at Costco.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal It does not begin to compare to the horribleness that is child pageantry. Agreed!
Let me put it this way - if I had a daughter she wouldn't be allowed to do this. Note: FWIW I do not consider myself to be a prude. I just don't find this appropriate in much the same way I don't like seeing pre-teen girls walking around with tons of makeup and skimpy clothing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe It's like a Right-wing circle jerk in here. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of those supporting the law, have actually taken time to read the Bill. It wouldn't hurt Holder to have read the proposed laws on immigration.....then again, protesting without reading a Bill, seems to be rather popular amongst the party's these days. The "majority of those supporting the law" aren't the Attorney...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I am totally geeked about fro yo. I read something about it increasing the speed of calculations a whole metric shit ton.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Yes. You should always trust what someone else tells you when forming an opinion. Reading the bill yourself would just be a huge time suck! Holder is too busy for anything like that. He has to do his job--- which, coincidentally, kind of includes reading bills before forming opinions on them. Thank you! Conne is really ridiculous sometimes with his defense and excuses for this kind of asshattery.
This is pathetic. Seriously, he's going by what the media is reporting rather than reading the actual law?!
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Are you Americans really forced to get contracts? Can't you just buy the phone unlocked and go with whichever carrier offers the best rate? You can buy unlocked phones but then you run into network compatibility problems so it becomes kind of pointless to do it. T-Mobile and AT&T are on GSM while Sprint and Verizon are CDMA. Then, even between the carriers they use different frequencies for data...
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 If you want great cfl lights you need to order from B and H. I don't know who else carries this stuff but they are the main one. What they don't list is the CRI of the bulbs. You want something in the 90s to get really nice looking lights. For home use something in the 4000k range with a cri of 92 looks really nice. Links to recommended bulbs? Thanks.