or Connect

Posts by Jumbie

Is it wrong that I want the kid to get killed? I've hated him since the first season..
Sorry, didn't know I needed your permission to post here. Didn't realize the pics would come out so large though. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
It's a fair point. I agree. However my father absolutely LOVES his Galaxy Nexus that I bought him this year as an upgrade to his 3G which had a wireless chip failure.Android has come a very long way since it was first released. Since ICS and JellyBean have come out, stock Android is awesome. I agree that it was not very good before and rooting and custom ROMs were almost a must. Of course, this is ignoring the fact that Android has its "fragmentation" issues and the vast...
My point is to illustrate people like my friend who upgrade for no reason. Like JMRouse pointed out there are pluses to the new iPhone but despite the fact that my friend was going on about how much he loves his new, upgraded phone, the best he could come up with is that it's lighter? Seriously.I knew I was gonna get "feedback" based on the fact that if you ever say anything bad or even with the remote connotation of negativity about Apple you end up getting flamed.My...
As with all things, experiences differ.Maybe cause I rooted the thing within a week of buying it and run a custom ROM with custom kernel. Battery life not great I admit but will get me through a call day where I spend the day on the phone talking with the ER, my attending and the interns on my team. Lowest battery I have gone home with is 13% after a 16 1/2 hour shift. But, guess what. I have an extra battery that I bought for $4 in my coat pocket just waiting to be...
Sure, if he had said any of those things I could understand.But he didn't. For someone who was enthusiastically proclaiming how much better his new phone was the only reason he gave was "it's lighter".Really?!I'm pretty sure that the reason he upgraded his phone is that 5 is a bigger number than 4.
Ha, I'm totally gonna get shit on for this but I can't help it. Friend of mine finally got his new iPhone 5. He previously had the 4s and paid a bit more than the $200 the upgrade usually costs cause he did an early upgrade. He walks into morning report and is talking about how much he loves his new iPhone and how it's "so much better". So, wondering what he'll come up with, I simply ask "Why?" and he gets a startled look on his face for a split second and the best...
I feel great.Thanks for asking.
Do you feel better about yourself now?
When I was doing my rotations we had PA students rotating along with us in some of the core competencies. I think it's not a bad way to go. Sometimes I feel like I should have gone that route. Less schooling and "worry/responsibility" with still pretty good pay and high demand. However, I like having my autonomy and not having to work under someone (well I guess I still will have to but not nearly to as large an extent). Like was mentioned above, there are different...