Posts by Spruce Moose

That's the current Zegna label which I think they started using in 2014? ^^ sweet jacket. That would be grail for me if it fit   Your tux is around 2004 Zegna label   This is just rough but should be +- a year I think. And then you have all the different fabrics and the Neiman Marcus tags etc but just focus on the main Zegna part and it should fall within. Ditto with the Couture I think     199X - 2003       late 2003-2006, also they switched to the plastic...
I like how the Canali and Brioni have the same makers tag lol    PS for the Zegna 10 pocket blazer, the seller apologized for missing the hole and refunded me, plus I get to keep the blazer.   It's already a pretty casual jacket being the soft 10 pocket model so I was thinking maybe I could have elbow patches installed to cover the hole but I'm having a hard time picking up a elbow patch color. The jacket is a black twill. Is there anything that will look acceptable? I...
Well apparently feedback doesn't matter. That Zegna jacket comes from a seller with 3000+ and perfect rating lol.  As for the Burberry, the seller replied and said that's how he bought it from Burberry. I've already decided I'll keep the jacket but I've asked the seller which store so I can ask if that's how it was sold and maybe look into purchasing a liner / hood. Anyways I'll let you know how it goes Also wanted to say big thanks to everyone for the help today. Love the...
LMAO bonus 11th pocket.  Ugh. It's actually on the elbow. I wonder how elbow patches would look but at the same time I just feel upset
Come home to find my ethrift in excellent condition. Lmao what can you do besides laugh. You guys CANNOT defend this one. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252766589340?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT And here's pictures of the jacket. If these were included in the ad then I would agree I would have no basis to be upset but I'm not a psychic. I think it is purposefully dishonest to describe something as new if it is missing parts and then not to...
I asked Brian to post this. Does any one else feel that way? I wouldn't want to screw anyone which is why I came for feedback.I'll post pictures later but it's clear as day it's missing parts IMO and if not explicitly stated, I feel it is the sellers responsibility to declare that. i mean if that's the case, as a buyer what protection do you have? It should have been declared as the shell of a jacket and not a jacket imo or listed that it was missing parts especially since...
Sure, it can't hurt to reach out to him. I looked for like an hour and can't find an exact match for the jacket online so to be honest I don't even know what it should look like. There's a few that are close. A Twitter rep helped me get a replacement button for my other jacket once so the company stands by their products which is nice but was told by the CS rep for non iconic pieces it's a crapshoot on what they can source.  I appreciate the feedback from everyone even if...
Well there was only 1 picture. It's possible as the collar folds down to cover the buttons for the hood and it still looks like a jacket without the liner. However the ad says: *bought in Burberry store - tags still on inside to prove it is 'real.' If they really bought in the store though then he should know what it came with although I guess they left it ambiguous enough that "someone" bought in Burberry store lol 
I messaged them to see if they have the liner and hood but if they don't I think I'll end up returning it. I've never returned anything or even left negative feedback before but this is not my fault and I shouldn't have to eat the cost. 
Ugh I'm bummed out. I bought a jacket I thought was going to be a nice bargain but it's missing the liner and the hood. Without the liner the jacket is too big for me. Would you return as SNAD?   In a perfect world I'd like to check with Burberry how much a replacement liner would be but I can't find the model and I'm not even sure what the zip in liner looks like. It must have sleeves as it has clips at the end of the jacket sleeves. Maybe it's an outlet piece as it is...