or Connect

Posts by Spruce Moose

Everything I buy, I buy for myself or family and friends and don't sell. I'm not asking for value because I'm not interested, just want to know if someone with more experience with LV sees something that flags it as fake
Not expecting this LV to be real when I bought it but for 10$ it was worth the gamble as its my size and the leather is good so I'll use it as a golf belt if it's fake. Having said that it does have some qualities: Perfect Square corners and the quality/ shape still looks pretty good for an obvious older worn belt. I did do some research and not all belts are made in Spain. Early 2000s where I would suspect this is from could be made in France. Also no serial number but...
Those shoes  And the Edmond boots... Nice hauls! I scored a decent pair of Edmonds myself and then those Zegna linen jeans no one really cared about lol 
Scored a sweet pair of Zegna jeans
Found a pair of Giorgio Armani shoes. Did I get a decent pair? Anyone know much about them and the quality? They could use some love and trying to determine if I should put it in.
Wow and one stop too ;) Seriously tho, nice loot
Scored a recent and beautiful Zegna shirt
I think you're tagging incorrectly Spoo. My local thrift shops said the proper way is to puncture and put holes in the fabric at all costs, sometimes twice. Does it make anyone else's blood boil? The savers/ vv punched a hole through a brand new belt the other day here when I know they have special tags for it.
Saw this BR Monogram shirt today but with navy stripes and left it. Would it be hard to pull off in a casual environment? My concern was I'd never wear it but I don't have any similar shirts.   
Voted for the mobster