or Connect

Posts by Spruce Moose

Voted for the mobster 
Found what I believe to be a real pair of Burberry pants. Please confirm. The cotton is nice and single pleat. A little long but will hem And a Hugo boss under armor type of material shirt
This! I ordered a Burberry purse for the gf once and the purse that came was like 1/2 of the size listed.    Edit: Damn Linda
Found a pair of browning camo pants. Normally don't mess with camo but these fit amazing
Thanks for the reply. Knowing it's Korean put me on the right track. It may be fake but it is still softer than all the real cashmere I own so I'm still trying to determine what it's made of. Below the All 100% there's faded red characters. I did my best to find them and I get 쥐금주의 which translates to rat of the week... Could it really be rat? Any one here speak Korean? I'll upload a picture
Oh man I want that hat! Nice picture
Hate to quote my own post but can anyone read me the tag? I've tried google translate. I can get more pictures if needed
Any Giants out there? Beautiful sweater but I'm 5'10 and this was almost to my knees lol
Fake right? It's so soft tho it feels like cashmere. Decent looking cardigan