or Connect

Posts by ERIII

NEW Tricker's  MTO build     Long wing (Galosh) MTO in Waxy Snuff & Iris Cordovan on a commando sole. See full spec below and a quick/rough image mock up. Working with Richard on the price, trying to get it under a the cost of full cordovan boot MTO since it is only partial cordovan.   PM me if you are interested, I plan to put the order in hopefully as a group MTO in the next two weeks....            Style: Galosh boot, no toe medallion          Last:...

I am on the fence....really am into the 1001 Burnished vs. Acorn Antique. The 1001 is a less common color on the boot and has such a nice natural leather look vs. the Acorn that is more commonly seen, especially on Stow's.   What is the vote count on the 1001 vs. Acorn? What is the price quote for this build?   As to the last....I have both and prefer the 4444 (fitting5), it is a roomier fit in the toe box, both width and height. It also gives a more "rugged"...
Hello All,   New to the forum, but have been reading form some time. I am looking to add another pair of Tricker's to the collection and wanted see if there was any interest in a group buy. I have been working with Richard on a Winston Chukka build.....an all weather Chukka with waxy leather and a commando sole for spring through fall.  The image below is the correct style with a medallion toe, specs below on the build. I would like to get the order placed in the...