or Connect

Posts by Scabal Fanatic

I'm only gonna tell you one thing... If you buy stuff online and that you are not sure of its authenticity, you do not belong here...    When you want to buy "stuff" online from "non-reputable" source, you know you are in trouble for the start...   How much was it? To entertain us.
Hi,   If you live in Europe (currency seems European), Boss is not your first choice for sure. The Boss suits are a bit big (in the USA) and seeing your size (like mine), we always seem to wear too big in a Boss.   I'm sure you can find a better suit (for the size) in other brands. You need to go in good department stores and try a lot of suits, until you find one that fits well. You can find a lot for the price you want to pay.    They will be similar in...
Hi,   Well, it is an used item (so not new, that drops the price a bit). If we believe the web page and the description, the fabric is of very good quality, equivalent to a Super 150 (source Ask Andy). The pictures seems okay but the price is my problem...   A jacket like that in store is over $1,500 without a doubt. How can it be $53.99... It could be a fake (hard to say). I understand that the stores keep a big amount of money when they sell items but still......
Link to the website: http://www.omegawatches.com/news/international-news/international-news-detail/2181
Hmm... That is a different watch (the least we can say)...   I assume it is for a special "niche" of clients! LOL!   Thanks for sharing but it does not help me to love them more! LOL!
OMG... If this is not a Photoshoped picture, it is a shame... LOL!   That seems hard to believe... But in 2013, we see everything! LOL!   Was looking at the Lange 1 yesterday, what a nice piece of art and technology!   Thanks for sharing!
Jeff13007,   I may need to specify one thing. In my early posts, I said Chinese movement, ETA, I meant by that a Chinese ETA movement, a cheap one. I am aware that some top tier companies use other companies movements (as you explain so well in your last post).   I meant that a watch under $1k will not use superb movements from JLC or others of that level.   I still maintain that some companies make expensive watches but the quality is not equal to the price....
To answer the main question, why is it hard to find "real slim shirts", it is because as stated in a lot of articles and in a lot of news recently, most people are obese in America. Companies want to sell to most people so they make big shirts.    I "feel your pain" because I am 6,4 inches and 165 lbs. No freaking shirt will fit me properly. We have 1 store that is called Mexx in Canada that will sell decent shirts (at least for the size) but still, far from...
Recently went to Nordstrom in Vegas (Fashion Mall) and it was not a great experience. The staff was almost running after me to sell me stuff...   Or if I said "just looking", they seemed pissed... Went to Saks just after, a completely different experience. Relax, easy, smiling people, really nice.   Bought nothing because all is overpriced... 
jeff13007,   You are right, even some watches at $5,000 are still ETA movements and by my standards, cheap watches. The price of a watch (as many other items in life) is not the first sign of true quality.    Omega and Tags are, for some watches, not so good but so expensive. Rare are the companies that have "real in-house" movements on most of their watches. I'm still waiting to get enough money to buy a real watch, a worthy one.