or Connect

Posts by tampatravel

I there was ever an oxymoron pair of Alden shoes. Its the wholecut natural CXL pair.
I'd like to know the answer to this as well!
Horribly bad lighting in the office today. Black Shell PTB
I agree. I believe I bought a #8 LHS in shell for $425ish last "big foot" sale. They must not be order as many large sizes as before. Oh well, I'm $400 richer! Yay.
Sun's Out Shell's Out! Purple Shell Illuminati #8 PTB TSM 2nds
The Barrie, Trubalance, and Modified last I go down a half size to 11.5 D from my normal 12 D.The Grant for me fit TTS at a 12 D spot on.
Thank you @MoosicPa
Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece in Black Shell Coridvan on Grant last. An unworn eBay find at $275! My first Grant last. I known its not Ravello or Cigar, but I'm digging the black shell more and more.
"That's what's CHUP" sale at J.Crew 30% off with Free Shipping   Yes J.Crew has fixed the glitch ("Office Space") regarding Alden shoes ever being part of a promo again (I think you can still get it if you have the JCrew CC)    https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Chup.jsp   Stripe & Navajo only, but I thought I'd let you guys know!   $24.50 each w/ Free Shipping   ALSO...   Anonymous Ism socks @ 30%...
Ahhh there's nothing better than a beautiful pair of "CHUP'd up" Aldens.