or Connect

Posts by englade321

Vintage Keith Highlanders probably from the late 70s.Marked 10 1/2 C.pretty much tts. Best if that left you enough room for a good insole as the original footbed is pretty well formed . These are some serious gunboats . A single shoe weighs close to 2 lbs .Massive leather storm welted soles w/ topys measure over 5/8".Beautiful thick color 8 shell a little stiff but no cracking .When shell lovers talk about stuff from back in the day that they don't have anymore this is...
I have a pair of the limited run low tension seldvedge that are far and wide my favorite fabric . Since these are no longer made does N&F make a pair that are presently available that come close to them . The nubbiness and weight are perfect Sanforized is preferred . Many thanks in advance for any feedback on this
Because I have received numerous requests for the leather boot tongue trainers I was making awhile back I am posting in regards to to them . The leather supplier I use has not been carrying the material I use to make them (4-5 oz vegtan ) until he does I am unable to make anymore . I use this leather to make wallets and the trainers are made from scrap. However I will post pic for anyone caring to make them themselves . They are very simple and as they say a picture is...
Weekend 20
Anyone else run across these on ebay ? Definitely a style of their own
Watched the new hbo thing True Detective with Matthew McCaughney and Woody Harrelson. looks frickin awesome
In The Departed he used Keith Richards intro to Gimme Shelter numerous times . It also happened to be the ringtone on my phone . I spent half the movie grabbing for the damn thing
I post this now and then as a public service but a lot of people don't realize that tapering a pair of jeans is actually easier than hemming .Any good seamstress should do it for a minimal charge . I do my own and anyone else's do free . it's really that easy. if your ever in Santa Cruz pm me and bring your jeans
I recently got a pair of the N&F low tension weave limited run . I love the denim in these jeans anyone tell me another jean with a similar denim