or Connect

Posts by djrickyriccardo

Selling light grey for $140, its triple stitched, worn twice, still looks new, comes with tags.   Selling charcoal for $170, still looks, comes with tags.  CHARCOAL SOLD   Both size 1   Material for both is intense, won't rip even if you tried to rip it so will last a lifetime.  Will iron prior to delivery Price includes shipping within Canada, CAD currency
Worn 3 times, very good condition. Stripes is not so much my style, but this is the warmest/comfiest thing ever. Interesting lining and elbow patches. Can fit a slim medium. Made in Canada
Worn twice, not so much my style. Fits a regular small/ slim medium. chambray lining, with key attachment in inside pocket. WAter resistant oil cloth coating.  
These are the nicest boots I've ever seen/touched (just my opinion) and am highly disappointed that I didn't order the size 43s. Willing to 10000% purchase a size 43 if anybody has, but these were very limited thus rare and sold out quick on sale so I doubt it... I literally was eyeing them for 2 months and refreshing constantly on saved bookmarks.  Retailed $1000+tax. Handmade in South Korea. Worn once 2013/2014 collection They didn't fit when I first tried them on,...
Fits US 10.5 worn 2 times for brief periods leather cap toe Made in italy
Worn 3-4 times. Composed of 100% very soft cotton fabric and a riri zipper. 
Brand new, without tags. They're very unique as they're vintage washed. They fit true to size 30. Made in USA Retailed $250+ selvedge lining.
Brand new with bags and tags stating original price of $360+tax. Warmer than supreme box logo. 
Brand new with tags. Made in U.K. 100% cotton zip up hoodie with 3 toggle enclosure. Comes with extra hemp (i think its hemp) with tags, etc. Retailed ~160 pounds. 
Bought from a previous owner, but realized it doesn't really fit my style, so it never got any real wear from myself. It's in very good condition.