or Connect

Posts by EvanW

These are the kinds of colors I like:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Element-Denim-Desoto-Indigo-Slim-Straight-Blue-Jeans-34-31-/131116859180?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item1e872c7f2chttp://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/org-black-and-grey/p/2142I'm actually meaning to stop by a store in nyc(atrium) that may carry the 2nd of those two. 
 The reason those jeans fit is they were made for a demographic with proportions noticeably different from your regular american. Element is skater stuff, Kill City is alternative crowd - both with many younger and/or slim people, at least stereotypically. I don't want something "cool" - I want something that fits well and has a good color(which is amazingly hard to find in jeans - there's all kinds of light-medium blues, but very dark is less oommon). I never found Levi's...
What are some places to get some very slim, very dark size 28 jeans?    I live in NYC so any stores that are only in new york are ok. I'm 5'8 and slim, so anything with high rise, huge back pockets, or a lot of room in the thighs/seat is a big no. Must be very dark blue or even black(though black often looks worse than near-black on me). Under $100 preferred.   My best jeans so far are old Kill City skinny jeans(back before they made them skin-tight), and old Element...
I'm looking to get some nice trousers. The problem is, I'm size 28 and 5'9. Finding size 28 is hard enough, but finding something that is also well-fitted and not too high rise on a shorter guy is even harder.  I don't need anything particularly fancy - just standard dress pants. Dark charcoal is ideal. The charcoal suit pants they've got at zara right now would be perfect(in terms of color/pattern) if they weren't huge on me.  Any advice? Preferably not online,...
I'm looking for some ideas on where to shop for my body type. Specifically, for jeans, basic shirts, and long sleeves/sweaters/button up shirts.  I'm 5'8, 145. I have a small frame - not necessarily "slim", as my ribcage and hips are quite wide and my torso is short. I make up for the bad genetics by being in excellent shape - I'm generally in the single digit body fat range and have a solid amount of muscle, so I do look fairly well proportioned and somewhere around...