or Connect

Posts by mixedmajik

Potentially stupid question inbound:   Is it possible to have an allergy for denim of all things? I have this thing when wearing denim where the back of my left leg is itchy/disturbed by something that feels prickly in my denim on my leg. I threw away a pair of jeans that I thought was "pricking" me because of a loose stitch or thorn inside that I could not locate when I turned them inside out and then...but I've realized in every single pair of jeans i have, at this...
Fair enough. Forgive my ignorance. I think my question has been answered unanimously in favour of desert boots which is great. Thanks a lot. Tomorrow is another day, hopefully it will be more pleasant for you. Thanks again.
Thanks. I'll probably for the beeswax clark's contrary to Veremund's thinking. I've been swayed since you are now the second to respond in favour of the beeswax and your final point makes sense. I never saw white bucks as obnoxious since I could see them being paired with seersucker or denim/chinos but obviously I have no education of style etiquette as much as most around here.  Not to be obnoxious since this is how you've decided to perceive me, but you actually did ask...
  As a 20 year old, my style is to look better than others around me. Wear a lot of chino of various brown shades and a lot of denim...all fitted very well. Slim fit dress shirts and polos is what i wear on my top half and i leave them untucked...occasional tuck if putting on a sports coat (of which i have a grey and navy one) and as of late have been tucking in often since I'm going through a slim-fit sweater over dress shirt phase. Does this aid in your assessment? I...
White bucks vs beeswax desert boots? Which is more "stylish"?
White bucks or brown desert boots w/ crepe soles? What would you guys choose if you only could pick one of those 2. I'm planning on either or (not both since I don't have the funds) as my next shoe. Thanks.
Honestly i think clark db's are supposed to cost 90 dollars. 160 is a ridiculous asking price. However i see what you mean. Probably not a good look to batre for a 50% discount haha
Hey, Just wondering how you guys think this is most effectively done from experience? I ask now because there are some clark's in nearby store for 160 (live in canada) and there is a different Canadian online-only store I found selling the same clark desert boots for 85 dollars. Since I do like to try on many different versions of the same size shoe before picking one that feels best + I don't know how consistent sizing is for clark's, is there a way I can get this store...
True thats why i thought there was probably a more beneficial place to have put it. I honestly do think my jackets fit well otr like you alluded to in every respect other than this exposed naval triangle which is a shame.
Just letting you guys know Antonio Centeno put up a great video today about this. I'm subscribed to the guy but dang I wish he had put this up a month ago before I bought my most recent 3rd jacket. Almost seems sticky worthy for noobs...is there a better place to put this? Do you guys agree with what he's saying? Any extra steps I should be taking when considering my next jacket besides the doing better homework on the quarters? To be honest I think I will use different...