or Connect

Posts by mixedmajik

Thanks Despos,   So the notion of quarters is actually not as applicable to this issue as we think? Maybe there is some extra fabric in the jacket to lengthen it though like someone else mentioned...perhaps i can ask them to place the button elsewhere? As for me...like I said the shoulders and chest fit nicely, the length just doesn't. Your paper analogy makes sense, maybe it's the brand...but I've tried 3 now that are budget jackets for slim fit people (Mexx, Attitude,...
Thanks guys, will definitely try and see if they can lengthen the quarters and such.  I can't believe this is a trendy/normal thing for jackets of today. Looks terrible in my opinion. With the bottom button done it looks well in the sense of covers up the navel but it just isn't right to do the double button I feel. Also I'll check out the BB later, I can't justify buying a 4th jacket after failing 3 times...only so much money I can throw away. I'll try to work with what I...
Hey guys,   I must be doing something wrong because a) I'm a skinny 135 pound 5'7 university student, b) my torso is extremely short,   So how can it be that my 36r (in one brand) and 38r in my other brands of suits are not extending long enough in the naval area? This picture isn't me but it sort of has a little bit of what I have and I can draw focus to the area easily with the circle I added:       Okay so...for me, this target area is parted too far to the...
Hard to get a good fit and i cannot afford tailoring yet as a student. Should mention i have much slimmer fitting clothes in school  but at my parents house i keep my beaters since its only church (last place i want to be)
Do have low rise jeans but i feel kind of trashy/informal...i doubt i could wear low rise anything, especially jeans, in a professional setting or in a way that appeals to gentleman such as all you guys on this forum. Granted with low rise jeans ill be wearing an untucked shirt to give that 50-50 look....or 40/60 is the best i can manage without looking like i have a blouse on. And oh if only i could find pants that fit that slim! Thanks will watch that video...
Here you go, picture is up...threw this on quickly before attending my parents church. Resolution is pretty bad but you can see the dividing line...wonky long arms offset the torso as well...more noticeable than I thought. This picture didn't make me feel all that great looking at it afterwards but it's here nonetheless.  
Yes I will do. 
I'll have to take one. There is a reason I have yet to own a picture of myself without a jacket or untucked shirt on.
Phone is dying so will type a brief message. Basically, if we are imagining a perfect leg to torso ratio as a 50/50 split between legs and torso, the i'd put mine at about 75/25. My legs = too long, torso = too short. On occasions i have to take off the sport coat which is a lot as a student it doesnt look good. They say if you don't feel it looks good its usually because it doesn't. I've also been mocked to stop pulling my pants so high by people in the past but the funny...