or Connect

Posts by zeBanker

May definitely be the case - thank you for pointing out.  @venividivicibj This is not the point I am discussing. At first, it was about only stating CMT prices - that was all I asked for. I said almost three times, that I'm fine with it, but personally consider alternatives. This is a customer perspective that does not need deep insights in their operative calculation. This was rather a side note, though. My point basically was that CMT prices were not officially...
If you are not interested in a discussion, why do you answer?
As you don't want to argument against the factual basis of my points, your argument over the procedure of my argumentation can easily be refuted, as well: I don't write 5 paragraphs, because of a personal thing. Rather I think that the Luxire project still is unique and promising, but I perceive a hazard in dealing with critique. I have seen many occasions here where some people's argument were seen as some kind of assault to the business model. I think that neither me nor...
As the usual suspects for Luxire apologetics approach, just to make something clear:  I only asked for a clear statement on CMT prices here.  It was argued that there is a common sense about those. In consequence members posted such "common sense" prices which obviously differed from actual CMT prices. Information about the so far unknown new price policy for CMT was added. I clearly stated that I'm fine with their price policy and appreciate the official information...
Well, this clearly shows that there was no common sense of CMT prices. I neither have heard of the price change of CMT approaching in July, but it's nice to know about it. Prices for CMT are for all competitors I know lower by far, so for me this is the point of switching to either other online MTM competitors, or paying the 20-30% surplus (not taking into account shipping) and go for the local tailor. Just to let you know - I think that you need to get a bit more...
I think it is one way, but not the best one. There have been rumors around here regarding this question, so if they choose not to publish information about that on their website, the thread here is imho the best place to make such thing clear in public. Otherwise there will always be comments from second parties and it will not be cleared out. If they prefer not to talk about this on public, it would be best to state this here, as well. Regarding the pants' prices, $69 was...
Luxire, can you provide current CMT prices for Shirt/Trousers/Jackets?  In the thread it is stated early that trousers would be $69 for CMT which would make sense to me due to the fact that this is the entry price for trousers.  Similarly I would guess that shirts CMT is $59 as this is the entry price for shirts.    I read otherwise that trousers start at $99 for CMT, which wouldn't make sense to me. In case the price for CMT is higher than for plenty of your own...
Thanks! It looks great.