or Connect

Posts by Mon Dieu

^ I have the Actuator and use it during spring/summer, very lightweight and waterproof also have a Veilance hard shell that is just to warm (does not breathe) to wear in warmer climates. .. FWIW...The Actuator is the only Veilance piece I own that has wear issues, slight fraying/pilling on the elastic on one cuff, this  would not stop me from buying the jacket or one like it again.   Enjoy
Tried on the "Everest" in the size 50 (am 40 US) and 48 would have gone for the smaller a 36 could have worked for me.....It's a lotta of coat. but very, very nice....

No, but there leather is very nice also have bought from them be for and there measurements are accurate. They also answer email. Good luck, a very nice pierce
Bench&Loom   Spring40 entire site
Ha...Got that to, wanted the Star print also but sold out my size...Saw it last fall I believe and liked it a lot almost a canvas......
Got the vested "Cameraman" Taped & Ventile fabric, top & bottom...Fit is right on for me size 50..all be it the vest is a bit boxier but this is intentional and not unattractive to me. It is lighter then the other 100% Ventile piece that I have (Stone Island) which I like and with vest still warm enough. Light rain and mid 40's here, will be Miami soon where it will be much warmer and wetter. We shall see.   Have fun.
^Agree with the above.....Little shrinkage and even with drying on high heat have always stretched out again and always in the top block...Most of my experience is pre "Cone".   Good luck.
Ha....That's about right, then they go and switch from Japanese to Cone denim in 90% of there product. lol   There washes IMO are still the best......
FWIW.....Have yet to buy any RRL Denim/chino's where there has NOT been stretching........