or Connect

Posts by amgwhip123

I saw some Rugby blazers at my local Marshalls, but they were for around $180 , and not my size.    anyone think there will be a drop in price on the Rugby site before they close?
How is the fit on this peacoat?
generally, when buying pea coats, regardless of the brand, do I buy a coat with the same chest measurement as my suit jackets, or do I size up? for example, if i wear my chest measures to 38, and i wear 38 jacket across the board, do I size up to a 40 when I buy a pea coat? considering I will wear a thick sweater or light jacket underneath?
If i buy the Tartan toggle i will wear a suit underneath
please post fit pics if u can!!!
^ thank you for the information !   I am probably going to get a M since I am an S in all PRL things. I am just unsure of how bright the yellow is on the tartan print lol. I just hope it is not "too loud" to wear over a suit, or will conflict with my everyday staple items. 100% lambswool coat at that price is hard to resist and should be extremely warm , however, I am hoping it will look appropriate in business settings.
on the fence with the Tartan Toggle Coat, anyone have experience with this piece? It looks great in the pics, is it something I can incorporate in my regular staple wardrobe, or is it just a flashy piece i only wear 2-3 times a season?    Also, what is the fit on this jacket? I have rugby pieces, and they fit slim, usually on par with custom fit PRL, however, I have never owned any outerwear pieces. Is it fit similar to the PRL Academy Pea coat? or slimmer? Did...
Thank you for your response OTCtailor, would you recommend me keeping the suit? Do you think it is a good OFT suit to have some basic alterations done?
I would greatly appreciate the input of tailors. I am a long time lurker, and I have gained knowledge from this site, I just want to begin by thanking everyone for their contributions..   Ok, So I purchased  this is Polo Black Label suit, the Anthony pinstripe in a dark navy color. I bought a 40S, I usually wear a 38s slim fit, I tried the 38s in this suit, but the Black Label 38 lapels bowed slightly and the shoulder felt too cramped.    I want a timeless fit,...