or Connect

Posts by JilSlander

@Phrost -- have to disagree on the Down shirt jacket. While the fit/interior details are cool, the exterior nylon fabric reminds me of the mainline men's bomber.   However, I'd have to agree on the Blocktech parka. It fits a bit big (most likely to accommodate layering), but the details/colors are nice except for the annoyingly small hand pockets. I'd be interested to see how sturdy the velcro is as well -- 2 of the velcro pads on the placket had already lost their...
 The cotton sweaters are nice and thick. We're talking about the scratchy/itchy wool sweatshirts for $50.
I continue to regret not copping the Red Suede Derby (size 8.5) when they hit sale.    
 Agreed, tried it on again and it's very oversized. Makes me look like a huge balloon. Probably gonna return it unless someone else here wants it. Size Medium / burgundy colorway.
 T-shirts are pretty decent. Not super thick, but a very good get at $15, imo.
The heavyweight indigo tee I got came in 1" bigger in the chest and 0.5" smaller in the shoulder. vs. the fit guide.
Checked out a few pieces today: - Bomber jacket fits snug. The fabric is thick and the lining is warm. The fit is definitely Alpha Industries-esque: short and wide. I sized up to Medium and it fits much more comfortably (with room for layering). As expected, the hand pockets sit higher. - Sweaters are itchy/scratchy. Nice fit though. - The burgundy hoodie sold out immediately. Luckily snagged a Large as the cotton is thick and fit is snug. - Short/long sleeve tees also...
^ Navy is more versatile, imo
^ That's because it pills like crazy and is a bit scratchy.
Anyone jumping in on the harrington? Just got a lined + double-zip Baracuta for $100, so will pass.   Interior pocket pic should be in their listings --