or Connect

Posts by JilSlander

@notwithit --- the cotton pants are zip fly I got my order in today: 1.) Cotton Hooded Coat (size XS): Really awesome details including the fishtail back, hidden left breast zipped pocket, removable lining / hood, and front snap pockets. The only downside was the elastic snap cuffs. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it.2.) Wool Cashmere Black Jacket (size S): Again, great interior details like the zipped / snap pockets. The wool cashmere is pretty decent too and there are no...
Anyone have personal pics of the Cotton Coat with Hood?
People were actually shutting down "naysayers" in this topic?   If I use my hard earned money to buy something and don't get what I paid for, I have to take a loss and just get over it?   Does that make any sense at all?   Edit: Check out the "Charity" section of their new site.
@Epaulet   Mike, would you happen to have pics of the interior pockets on the Essex denim jacket? Thanks!
Is everyone just sizing up in the chinos +1 from their denim size?
I'll chime in as I had the RGT ISC Workshirt. The shirt was really deep navy / almost black. The 12.5oz weight on the shirt was really sturdy / almost crunchy and the Instagram photos of the fades look great.    The major differences between the RGT and Gustin are: - RGT is heavier weight at 12.5oz and fabric is from Italy. Gustin is at 10.75oz and from Cone Mills.- RGT workshirt / officer trousers are much more expensive at $225 / $235. Gustin is at $95 for the chinos and...
Can anyone share their experiences with Gustin chino sizing? I wear a Slim 32 in the denim, but heard chinos don't stretch much.
Just received my first ever pair of Gustin denim and these Okayama Standards are pretty great. Glad I saw them in the Stock store.   I can button the top button, but it's a bit tight. Can anyone here share their experiences with this denim and if it stretched?
Thanks! Excited for the Okayama Standards. That's a shame because there was a lot of great stuff on there in lots of sizes.Has Gustin addressed this? Or do I have to make another account on the site to access the Stock store again?
Placed my first Gustin order from the Stock store.   After I placed the order, I can't even access the Stock store anymore.