or Connect

Posts by JilSlander

^ I have the opposite problem; I need shorter sleeves (23-24" from shoulder to cuff).   New jackets look great. Curious if they have interior pockets as well.
 Agreed, I put my Airism briefs on the back burner and stocked up on Micro Tencel briefs. I've heard they're a mostly spring/summer item. The Micro Tencel is much more flexible and breathable; they do ride up a bit (but not as much as the Airism).
 Fit pics / pics of the fabric for your fellow SF brethren?
Quote: Better than Airism / Micro Tencel briefs?
Agreed. The heavyweight flannels are pretty awesome; wish they came in more colorways. Will cop when sales hit.
 Awesome, new code worked. Did you also size up +1 for this Maritime shirt, @cnew?
^ Awesome, thanks.   I never used my first 20% account sign-up discount and the code doesn't look work when I try to order the Maritime shirt.   Do discount codes not apply to Workshop items?
Really digging both the Moss and Donegal shirts, but I'm unsure about sizing.   Is it possible to do an exchange after it funds / gets produced?
 @notwithit --- the cotton pants are zip fly I got my order in today: 1.) Cotton Hooded Coat (size XS): Really awesome details including the fishtail back, hidden left breast zipped pocket, removable lining / hood, and front snap pockets. The only downside was the elastic snap cuffs. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it.2.) Wool Cashmere Black Jacket (size S): Again, great interior details like the zipped / snap pockets. The wool cashmere is pretty decent too and there are no...
Anyone have personal pics of the Cotton Coat with Hood?