or Connect

Posts by RXS09

Any pics of the Falcon CWU besides the ones on the site?
I really wish it fit better because it's an incredible jacket. The leather is amazing
Speaking of 5 zips, I'm selling mine
Decided to sell my jackets (MDR&CWU). Neither fit me as well as they used to, apparently I'm still growing. listings here:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/524261/temple-of-jawnz-calf-mdr/0_50   http://www.styleforum.net/t/524263/temple-of-jawnz-cwu-45-p/0_50
😭😭😭
Size 50 5 zip, sold to me BNWT, I wore it for a time, and now it doesn't fit as well as it used to. Very resilient reversed calf, hefty leather, beautiful waxed effect. The only evidence of wear is in elbow creases. No other damage, marks, tears, etc. First photo is from a previous listing, with tags still attached, as it is the most true-to-life color. SINCE THEN ALL TAGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. All other photos are of the item itself.   -From FW08 season, released in the...
For sale: Temple of Jawnz CWU-45/P Flight Jacket 2011 in black lambskin. Approx. size 50/51 (Toj Sizing) Sateen lining, silver YKK Japan zippers+hardware. In great condition. 9/10. Reason for sale: fits tight on me now, can't layer with it.   Measurements ordered: Shoulders: 18.8 Pits across: 22.3 Mid: 19.9 Waist: 20.4 Front length: 23.5 Back length: 25.5 Sleeve length: 26 Pit width: 7.8 Elbow width: 6.7 Cuff width:...
Up for sale is a calf MDR with gunmetal zips. The jacket is in excellent condition, and is approximately a size 50 with some minor adjustments. approx. measurements chest 21 mid 19.5 waist 19 shoulder 18 waist 19 front length 22.25 back length 25.5 sleeve 26 pit 8 elbow 6.5 cuff (zipped) 5.25
N.D.C Made By Hand boots, size 44. These boots are really nice, but don't fit my size 12 foot. I expected them to fit larger but they are very much true to size. (good for a US 10.5-11)   The boots are suede with a stitched leather sole. (+rubber to kick the snow's ass) Laces are waxed. I am the original owner and have worn them twice. Comes with original box&shoe bags.