or Connect

Posts by anotherdayhere

looking for a plain toe suede workboot, as close as i can get to visvim virgils but w/o the $600+ pricetag, preferably around 300. Any ideas? Checked redwing and chippewa but the closest models don't have suede options. 
Paid, $30 for the exact style of hat that i've been searching for on every website for the past month and a half seems like a very fair deal.
Regarding the kind-u talk, should I expect duties if buying something? or do they declare below the actual sale price. been through probably a thousand pages of that store and there's so much cool stuff for relatively cheap, just don't want to end up spending way more than what I expect. 
i realize i am but a lowly lurker but Elisix, those glasses do so much for your overall look, the sunglasses always kinda ruined your fits for me, everything looks more natural with those frames. 
http://www.yoox.com/us/41291139FF/item?dept=samplesaleman#sts=sr_samplesaleman80&cod10=41291139FF&sizeId=   anyone bought this/can comment on sizing? someone a few pages back said a full size up? I'm a 41 in chest / medium in most brands. 
didn't even notice the lack of feedback, bottom sizing template looked like one of those 'stores' so I assumed, definitely too good to be true, I feel stupid :(
I'm an idiot
Nah they get obnoxiously wrinkled if not ironed, I hardly wear any of the poplin shirts anymore out of sheer laziness.