or Connect

Posts by rjbman

Good music! Thanks for sharing. 
Got 1Q84 for my birthday. Brought that and a 100 story collection of Bradbury stories to college. So happy about both! 
He won a $25 Amazon gift card. Thank god I found the Mongoliad for $2 a book, otherwise probably would have spent at least that much trying to win 
It's awful going back to single screens after a double monitor setup.
Been busy last week with Lolla and then moving this past weekend (spending a week out in the Chicago suburbs with family and commuting in for my internship, which means no gym). Planning on running daily this week just so I've got something to do.    On the bright side I've almost cut down to 180 lbs, debating if I should try for 175 or just start bulking again once classes start up in two weeks.
Awful? Sorry to hear you disliked it, it's one of my favorites (picked it up at a book sale on a whim, and it ended up being really freaking good).   Currently kinda between books at the moment, marathoned The Mongoliad (the first 3 anyways) for a book reading competition at work that I still ended up losing (dude read 11 full length novels in July, wtf). It was okay, not fantastic or anything, but I enjoyed it far more for the setting and fight scenes more than the...
  Does it count if you don't actually own it?
The Rigid Dragon wash is pretty close to raw. Washed once, etc. They don't fit me anymore but here's some pics of my pair after about a year: http://imgur.com/a/wkMks.    [[SPOILER]]
Biked the 3 miles to work against heavy wind yesterday, it's awful. Absolutely awful.