or Connect

Posts by Mark24

I'm very new to dressing well so up until the past month all I've ever worn were running shoes. But now I'm starting to wear oxfords and chukkas and I've been experiencing foot pain, I think it's Plantar fasciitis. I guess I have flat feet or something. I tried some clarks desert boots and some sperry oxfords since i"m on a budget. And they caused more pain when I didn't wear them than when I actually wore them. Is there anything I can do ? Are all oxfords and boots...
I got a pair of desert boots the other day and when I walk in them the left pair really hurts the top of my foot. The right pair feels fine. What's the deal with this ? Do I have to break them in or is there something wrong with the shoe
I got a pair of desert boots the other day and the left pair is really hurting the top of my foot when I walk. The right pair feels fine. What's the deal with this ?
I got my first pair of clarks desert boots the other day and I did some walking today. And after a couple of hours I developed some very painful blisters on both feet slightly under my ankle. It hurt so much walking in them. Is this normal or is it because I got a size that's too small ?
It's a Sperry Jamestown oxford http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteController/sperry/productdetails?productId=7-140620&stockNumber=0815092&skuId=***7********0815092*M090&selectedWidth=M&selectedSize=9.0&showDefaultOption=true&directURL=true&CID=cse_googleprodsrch_Men's%20Jamestown%20Wi&gclid=CLz1pbugnbUCFWaoPAodOXUAug
It's a Sperry Jamestown Oxford   http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteController/sperry/productdetails?productId=7-140620&stockNumber=0815092&skuId=***7********0815092*M090&selectedWidth=M&selectedSize=9.0&showDefaultOption=true&directURL=true&CID=cse_googleprodsrch_Men's%20Jamestown%20Wi&gclid=CLz1pbugnbUCFWaoPAodOXUAug
I bought my first pair of oxfords the other day and the left pair is rubbing up hard against my ankle whenever I walk. If I walk more in them I know my ankles will eventually start bleeding. Is that supposed to happen ? Is it part of breaking them in or is there something wrong with the shoe ? 
Thanks again for the help. What's the best kind of button up to wear under  a sweater ? I mean in terms of collar. Are oxford collar's the best for that ?
Thanks for the help. Does anyone know where I can go to find some slim fitting sweaters ? Something $50 or under 
      Thanks for the help. So where would you guys recommend I get some slim fitting sweaters from ? I'm in still in college and I can't afford to spend more than 40-50 on a sweater