or Connect

Posts by sansimeon

Re: the LVC's from Linda's    I'm a size 32 with somewhat thicker than average thighs, picked up one pair of 32's and one pair of 33's to keep the best fitting pair. Definitely not vanity sized - both pairs are pretty snug and the 32's would probably get too tight in the thighs after a soak.   Only problem is that the 33's that I intend to keep aren't as good looking as the other pair- different fabric, different rivets, different color stitching.. I suppose they're...
 I thought all Marlows were shell? These are most definitely
quick thrift brag:       YEEAAAH BABY RL Marlows in my size! very very NA
How much do these things shrink? Size up one or two waist sizes?
Couple thrift fits, breaking in my recently thrifted Cheap Monday vintage collection raw denims. Worn them for a couple weeks now but they're still pretty stiff, unknown weight but I'm guessing 14-16 oz. Love them!   Last weekGoodale unlined peacoat, thriftedOld mtm ocbd, bought during half off saleCM selvedge, thriftedNB 574, 70% off   Last weekNudie leather jacket, 80% offNN07 denim shirt, thriftedCM selvedge, thriftedsuper old Gant chukkas, half offCanvas bag, homemade...
Was flipping through a rack of overpriced shirts thinking how it would take a minty borrelli for me to pay those ridiculous prices.. then two seconds later I find this:       Super soft and perfect fit, had to buy it..     Another pair of Jacob Cohen 5 pocket VBC flannels sz 36. Tag says the rivets and buttons are silver coated.. crazy. Got like 4 pairs of JC pants in the same size if anyone's interested!       Paraboot split toes headed for...
Nice challenge! I don't have a lot of white shirts, just this french cuffed one (for funerals and such) and one ocbd that doesn't go well with ties.   [[SPOILER]]
 Thx bro! That's what I thought.
From today: Steel blue Caruso orphan   Brioni's (strange font on the chain thing, but these are real, right?) Found three more but they were priced much higher.  NWT Cheap Monday vintage selvedge NA   [[SPOILER]]  Also found a NWT s170 Brioni charcoal orphan but the price was ridiculous. Same thing with a Barbour jacket. Kinda depressing to have to pass on all the good stuff.
   Thanks guys! It's pretty awesome. Haha I'm 9 hours ahead of you man, posted around 6 pm or so local time! Denim blazer is a L and available if you need it. I tried it on but felt like Justin: