or Connect

Posts by sansimeon

Thanks guys! It's pretty awesome. Haha I'm 9 hours ahead of you man, posted around 6 pm or so local time! Denim blazer is a L and available if you need it. I tried it on but felt like Justin:  
Had a day off and hit 10 stores, finds were pretty meager considering the time I spent:  Nudie selvage jacket NWOT   Older Zegna silk/wool  Jacob Cohen olive denim + 5 pocket VBC flannels.   AEs  Vintage tweed suit. Dual vented, patch pockets, elbow pads, leather buttons.. pretty sweet. And I found it in the $1 bin...  [[SPOILER]]   Levis trucker for myself (another $1 find)  Cotton squares 
Stylish wool/suede patchwork Corneliani.. better than new!     Also found a pair of colorful patchwork shorts, further improved by the previous owner who added both brown and yellow to the palette (lining)   Pm for proxy!
 Okay, thanks! I'll take a look at the tags and compare it.
 Awesome, thanks for the info! Does that mean this jacket is from them too? Currently stored away for summer, so I can't compare the tags, but I remember it's made in Italy.. 100% cotton. Doesn't look as LBM as the other one, so I never thought of it before. [[SPOILER]]
 2 x silk squares3 x cashmere ties  [[SPOILER]]   On a different note - anyone know if LBM makes stuff for Hackett? Found some Hackett washed cotton jackets with tags that seemed identical to LBM, except they said Hackett.. Did not kop and forgot to take pics, unfortunately. 
Didn't really work out the way I wanted though.. Buyer decided to send angry mail and open paypal case instead of accepting my apologies.  Worst part is that I'll never get that much money for the item again, sold for a very optimistic binobo price without any previous offers. 
Thanks, I did just that. Not sure they'll refund since it's "used" from the PO and back here, but didn't want to risk any further problems. Refunded the buyer's shipping cost too, hoping it'll keep her happy.. thank god I had good margins on this thing.
Hey guys,   So, asked my gf to ship a package for me but she used the wrong box (express instead of regular flat rate) so it was returned from the post office. Can I resend it with the same shipping label or do I need to buy a new one? Tracking says it's delivered to my adress, no other scans. Shipping date on label is 24th.