or Connect

Posts by sansimeon

Miami, right? I saw them too, broke my heart to leave that glen plaid behind. (I was however lucky enough to find one unpissed 15 mil 15 suit)
Any advice on good thrifts in south Florida? Will be passing through Ft Lauderdale/Miami in a couple days.
Thrift store fit: current label polo flag knit. Catch and release due to weird, shrunken fit. Surprised to see such a recent sweater being so misshapen.     Had better luck with this $ 17 e-thrift:    
Looking for sweaters/cardigans in a long M or slim L (40L). Preferably cashmere but any wool will do. Willing to pay cash or trade.   Just moved into a new office and it's waaay too cold for the thin merino sweaters I usually wear.
Got some comments on here earlier about the shoes I'm picking up being too trashed. To continue that theme, here's a recent (e-)thrift find    Sold as unknown maker but I recognized them from the Loake 1880 series.  [[SPOILER]]  Also picked up some shorts for an upcoming FL trip, nwt PRL and some Gant patchwork madras (not pictured) Offwhite, side adjusters, split waist, pleats, tons of MOP-buttons. Not quite sure how to wear, but I love them.  
   Too late. Nothing wrong with them though, they just need some trees and a cleaning. Picked up for personal use but I'd be surprised if I didn't get 10 x what I spent if I decide to flip them.
Can anyone id the maker? Thought Florsheim at first but seems to be wrong. Lining has been replaced and covered most of the markings.      
Haha thanks, that's quite the compliment! 
Thanks! Lovely buttonholes and details but unfortunately no pants. Any idea how old the C&Js could be? Thanks! Natural light works great in the summer. Winter not so much...
Lost all time and motivation to thrift when I started a new job about a year ago and I've only been out occasionally since. However started to flip some old backlog and went out a few times recently - love it.   Some recent stuff: