or Connect

Posts by Foxhound

Only read The Man in the High Castle. Was thinking the next one by him would be Minority Report.
Who'se wearing the #10 then?
Great photo. Jealous you got to see Platini play.
Did you go to the game? I heard it was dead. I expected Juve to draw a huge crowd. I still felt they brought a decent squad with them even with all the omissions. Would have liked to have seen Dybala play.
5. Modern Romance - Aziz AnsariClose to calling this 10/10. Ansari discusses the differences between dating today, and dating in the past(predominantly within a 50 year range). He interviews many people from all different age groups, and runs focus groups across various cities and countries. As someone who goes on plenty of dates, I found it a very interesting, insightful, and also entertaining book. I decided to pick it up after binge watching his TV show, Master of None,...
Really enjoying that combination, fxh. Nice shoes cox.       Greetings from Jakarta, Ernie, your car is waiting.  
You've linked their most expensive kit that is clearly labeled deluxe. It's designed for people who have a bit of money to spend. They sell cheaper kits, the standard at $129 and the cheapest at $89.
Home and Away.
DM stock Carmina, have a decent range, however they're kept out the back. There is only so much display space available.
People seem to suggest Kazuna for everything else in Sydney, maybe he has some too!