or Connect

Posts by Pecan89

I haven't snosealed my 1Ks but in the past I've set my work boots by the heater and it definitely absorbs the seal better. Definitely seems like a better idea to heat the leather then apply not viceversa Halfsoles are also well worth the trouble, especially the thin soles.
Where are you guys buying these? Exclusively online?
So I can tell when I need to change my socks when my nose is stopped up
My boot resole has been a nightmare, first time I wore them once and the heel plate fell off. Then I wear them again this weekend and I rip the whole sole off while taking them off. WTF?
How's the sole feel after peeling a topy off? Is that glue real shitty to walk on?
My cobbler got gunk all over the sides of my boots I assume its the adhesive from the topy. Its not the end of the world but still
Well I got my boots back from getting resoled. Look great like the thin topy. But WTF very disappointed the entire heel has come off one boot. Guess they're going right back to the shop.
Is it normal to take over 2 weeks to get a pair of shoes resoled? The guy showed me a bunch of other pairs he'd done that looked great but damn I want my old boots back Also 70 for a new leather 30 to add the topy. Should see results Tuesday
Looking at the Wolverine insoles on their site and noticed a MultiShox insole which is the same that is in a VERY comfortable old pair of wolverine work boots I have . Does anyone have an idea if they are a different thickness than the Durashock? If not I may just buy all three and check it out. I want to believe insoles can make a huge difference
Crane's you have the black Morley in stock? What's the deal with that leather?