or Connect

Posts by youmeoui

I pay about $550 a year with progressive through pacific coast insurance for full coverage on my '12 Sportster Seventy-Two.
Hey guys, sorry to derail a little bit but I'm just super stoked to find this thread. Style and motorcycles... I'm in!
Oh, no sorry. Forgot to close it.
Selling my persols as I rarely wear them over my ray-bans. A tad too big for me. Great condition, no scratches. Come with original box and carrying case.
how much you lookin to get for the denim overshirt?
Picked this up and have come to terms with the sleeves being too short but can't return it. Never actually worn only tried on for a few minutes, tags still attached.  Feel free to ask any questions and I'll get some real pictures as soon as I can.19.75-20" chest 23.5" sleeve and 17.5 shoulder measured along the top shoulder seam to shoulder seam
20.5" pit to pit 25.5" sleeve 17" top shoulder seam to seam
Seeing if anyone is interested in this. I got it last winter and wore it once as it ended up being too short for my long torso.    I'll post pics if there is interest otherwise it fits like any heavyweight medium sweater from Rugby.
Picked these up a month ago and they're just a tad bit too small for me. Great boots though, I like them more than my red wing iron rangers. Would trade them for the same boot in a 10.5   Shipping to continental US only.
Got this back in january, wore it a couple of times but in the end came to terms that it's just too big.    If you need measurements let me know, but it fits like a normal medium winter jacket IMO.    Slightly more green than pictured.    P.M. preffered for quicker response.