or Connect

Posts by fechner

Accidentally posted this in classic menswear :P. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these...
Will do. Sorry about that.
Accidentally posted this in classic menswear :P. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these...
First time poster. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these two jeans?" and "If I...