or Connect

Posts by PreppyJ

I was in my local BB store a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised with the amount of merchandise that was still on sale. However, I was even more surprised that the prices were essentially the same and in some cases even higher from those from the day after Christmas kicker sale? Something really seems wrong with that.
Also when do you guys think the merchandise on the clearance portion of the website will go to 75%+ off? Or will it just stay in the 50% range?
It says it is included in the price. But honestly, the prices of most items online are much better in store. I would recommend going to a store or having it shipped from one. It requires a bit of effort, but well worth it. 
With the prices that are in stores for the past week, there is no reason to buy on ebay instead. I often find you can get better deals directly from RL without the frustration of dealing with people who may not accept a return or act responsibly
I always love some PL fall ties, and really the entire PL fall collection overall. I just went to my local RL store in NJ and saw some of the amazing prices......really wish I would have gone the day after Christmas when the entire store was practically 75% off
Thanks, they should just combine all the sale items in the same page, especially since the prices haven't change. I really want some of those natural craftsmanship sweaters
Does anyone notice how most of the fall/winter items including sport coats, flannels, and sweaters are no longer on the website. I highly doubt all of these items just sold-out in the past day or two, especially some of the items that were available in many sizes and had many left in stock. I wonder if items were transferred to outlets earlier than usual this year
I bought a beautiful Purple label coat from Malford of London who I initial found on SF and ebay, but also has his own website. He definitely is legit and has some great prices too
I just spoke with a couple people and apparently the Short Hills store (and one other one that I can't remember) will be the last stores to close, and will constantly be receiving transfers from other stores that close before them. So, they have a decent stoke, and will probably continue to with the exception of accessories for some reason. Also, in regards to the sale, the current 40% off one ends tomorrow, so I would look out for a better one starting in a couple days.