or Connect

Posts by tigerpac

Saw a 5711 last night out in the city. '2015 hot watch of the year' it seems, notwithstanding being around for years. Kinda getting Nautilus fatigue - but who knows probably means I end up with one down the line. And put me in the NO to gshock group. Just don't find them attractive.
That combo is working well for you @jhcam8
^The ever fluxuating case sizes has been good for variety as well
 Reversos are scratch magnets, but oh so beautiful nevertheless.
Some pretty cool looking 'Only Watches' coming out for the charity auction. What are everybody's favorites?
Heading to Chicago this weekend - any watch related attractions or stores that I should add to the itinerary?  
Anybody have any experience with Dornbluths?  Got to handle a few pieces this weekend and was very impressed for the price point.
 Well, unless mistaken, he is looking to buy a watch and not a brand.  Branding is of course part of it but the watch itself is first and foremost.  Buying something you don't like as much because of the name on it never made much sense to me. 
 This is true.  Though to be fair, Kamakura shirts are great - so you'd be good with either.
Thanks for the AD recommendations gents - I'll be sure to pass them along, much appreciated.