or Connect

Posts by tigerpac

Yup those are horsehide and not shell.  Don't take that as a bad thing, HH is great, especially for boots, very tough.   As for the quality of it, they're great quality from the ones I've seen though I've never heard of VB using somehow superior HH vs other top makers.  But could be, they charge a large premium vs. White's.
 And I'm sure at tremendously high prices.  Viberg just seems to add $100 every release.  They lost me quite a few $$$ back.
Nice pickup. What are you looking at next?
^Which model in which leather?  I'd stay at 7.5 for oxfords in shell but downsize for anything calf or bluchers in shell
I knew me finally getting something in whiskey shell would render them no longer rare lol
Some of the guys at Alden NYC are great and others are sorta... well.. not great.
Of course, two weeks after I gave up waiting and pulled the trigger on some Carminas.  Though I am loving the Carminas....
^^^^^^^^^^^I'm surprised the whiskey got water marks, I think they'll work themselves out over time. 
 Got em, just for reference they are pretty tight along the top of the shoe but the toes are actually good.  Hoping they learn to give a bit around the top and we'll be all set!
 They were very good to deal with, we just emailed back and fourth.  Very quick shipping, was only 3-4 business days.  No customs.. yet anyway, comes USPS international express.  No sales tax in NJ for shoes so I'm good on that end too :D