or Connect

Posts by TedBaxter

I think there should be a end of season sale coming up, isn't that supposed to take plase end of June or early July?
Thanks!
Hey everybody,   I just got my brand new pair of Carmina cap-toe oxfords and was really happy because they fit perfectly! But when I looked a little closer, I saw these little wrinkles that had me wondering whether this is normal or whether this is a leather quality issue.   Because I'm no expert at all and because of the fact that there are so many experts around in this forum I would like to ask what you guys think. The one picture shows the shoe as it is, on the...
dual post, where is the delete button! :)
Thank you Shirtmaven. I'm still thinking about what to do with the shoulder. I don't think they can fix it, so should I accept it and leave it be? Or try to return the shirts for that reason? Also, I'm not sure the drape will get better/good enough...
Thanks again OTCtailor!   Lets see if I can make them to provide a proper shirt at last...  
  Thank you very much!   Those shirts were not cheap ($100 + each) and they took a lot of time for measuring etc., that is two reasons why I expected a well fitting shirt and am so dissappointed now. There were already 2 alterations made with several things I had to point out, one was to shorten the sleeves properly, but as you can see the sleeves are still too long. Of course it is about communication, but if one side doesn't listen, what's the use?   Because I'm an...
Hi everybody,   first off: I really appreciate this thread and the time you invest for helping people with less knowledge.   Blessed with few knowledge I had two MTM shirts tailored but am now a little bit unhappy about them. I would love to know whether it is me who is wrong with his opinion or whether it is the sellers that are telling me the "wrong things".   The shirt you see on the pictures has been worn one day. That is how it would look on an afternoon...
I just bought a vintage tweed jacket similar to this one:     What do you think: Is it ok to wear (micro) checked shirts under a checked jacket?