or Connect

Posts by Robhiggy

1.5oz Dulce Vida blanco tequila .75oz Liber & Co. Texas Grapefruit Shrub .5oz lime juice 1/3 oz honey   Nice tart sour when the weather warms up here in Texas...
Had a King Smash last night:   1/2 oz Liber & Co Fiery Ginger Syrup 1 1/2 oz Bulleit Bourbon 2/3 oz lemon juice Mint   Muddle a few sprigs of mint with the syrup in your cocktail shaker, add the rest with ice and shake.  Don't even need to strain it into your rocks glass...getting ready for Summer :-)
Austin Eastciders Original Dry Cider with 3/4oz Liber & Co. Real Grenadine, 1/2oz lime and 1/2oz Buffalo Trace as a nice Fall highball. Loving the Jack Rose right now and this is longer and I can drink more of them 
Balvenie had an event here in Austin that was great as well. Informative presentation and cool stuff in their curated collection of handcrafted goods. Overall I thought the scotches were good not great, and thought the 12yr double wood was the best sipper for the money.
I always use a rich 2:1 gum syrup to give it fuller body and a silky mouthfeel. It always lends a weight that makes a world of difference and doesn't turn out watered down at all.
I lied about havin my last summer drink...enjoying a Pisco Punch on my back patio. Pisco Porton...
It makes a great, smooth daiquiri and I agree you can't beat the price for an aged rum.
Daiquiri with 2oz Flor de Cana 4 year, 2/3oz fresh squeezed lime, 1/3oz gum syrup (Liber & Co.) one of my last summer drinks before the Jack Rose becomes the go-to.
Tonight is a Jungle Bird...1.5oz black strap rum, .5oz Campari, 2/3 oz Liber & Co. Pineapple Gum Syrup, .5oz lime juice. Shaken and strained over crushed ice in a rocks glass. http://liberandcompany.com/products/pineapple-gum-syrup
Old fashioned with Buffalo Trace, 1/4oz Liber & Co. Classic Gum Syrup, Angostura bitters...classic and perfect after a stressful day.