or Connect

Posts by Torch

BRAND NEW MEN'S J.M. WESTON LEATHER BOOTS CRAFTED BY HAND IN FRANCE ARGUABLY THE FINEST MADE SHOES AND BOOTS IN THE WORLD  SIZE UK 10 E US 11 (PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS BELOW) STUNNING QUALITY BOOTS   IMMACULATE CONDITION NEVER WORN BOOTS COME IN A J.M. WESTON BOX WITH INDIVIDUAL J.M. WESTON BOOT BAGS     VERY EXPENSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE  APPROX MEASUREMENTS: EXTERNAL HEEL TO TOE 32.2 CM, EXTERNAL WIDTH 10.8 CM  SHOE TRESS NOT INCLUDED Shipping from...
Thank you very much. I understand that Chester Barrie stopped making suits etc. for RL in 2008. It shows no signs of wear and it's (almost) a perfect fit, so I am quite happy with my purchase.   
Today, I received my latest ebay.com purchase. A Ralph Lauren Purple Label houndstooth cashmere sports jacket. However, I am not sure it's whether its fake or real. The overall quality of the fabric and the finishing seems decent, but I don't have other RL Purple Label to compare with. I seem to remember that RL Purple Label is Made in Italy (Corneliani?), but the label clearly states "Made in England".     Could you gentlemen shed some sartorial light on this? BTW:...
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately my 9th. grade German has gone a bit rusty but I will ask around the German forum.
Gents,   I have been lurking in this forum for a while, and now it's time for my first post.   Here's my story: My wife and I have decided to take some time off from work to go traveling in Europe with our son.  Our first stop is Berlin. Compared to Scandinavia, Germany has fairly reasonable labour costs, which I why I have decided to have my first bespoke suit made while I am there.   We'll be staying there a full month, which should leave me time enough...