or Connect

Posts by mister memento

Alden Indy sz8 D  Brown Chrome Excel leather   http://www.ebay.com/itm/161527169287?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Ebay listed, but if there are no bids I can still sell directly to members via paypal.  390USD shipped Priority USA.   The listing has all the details and as the photos show, the shoes are it tip top shape.
Helmut Lang Corded pants (lightweight 70 cotton / 30 poly)   SZ 32   color is dark brownish grey   Never worn outside.  No stains, marks or tears.   Sz is 32 but is slightly baggy on me and might fit a 33 better.   Waist 43cm / 16.9in (layed flat) inseam 103cm / 40.6in (measured from waist) leg opening 20cm / 7.9in   $45  shipped (within the usa) paypal   (ebay id is zycox with 100% feedback rating)
Dior Homme Zipper jeans (MII)   SZ 32   Worn once maybe twice and has been in the closet for ages.  Zipper can come all the way off for those who dare to wear it sans the belt loops : ) Has been hemmed so please check the measurements below.  No other alterations done.   No stains, marks or tears   Waist 42cm / 16.5in (layed flat) inseam 104cm / 40.9  (measured from waist) leg opening 19.5cm / 7.7in   $470  shipped (within the usa) paypal   (ebay id is...
SOLD   TOJ Collared MOTO  black lamb with gunmetal zippers   ~SZ48  (i'm normally a size 48 and this fits well but I can see someone who likes a snug fit could be SZ49 or small 50 and this could work)   Shoulders:  46cm / 18.1 inches chest:  53cm / 20.9 inches Sleeve: 68cm / 26.8 inches Back length from top of collar:  68cm / 26.8 inches Back length from bottom of collar 62cm / 24.4 inches   Leather is buttery soft lamb that I did a hot soak.  I've probably...
Germany army trainer (GATs)   Will give you two sets of laces.  The original laces are pure white and the cream laces shown in the photo.   sz 280  ~US 10  (sz43) I'm normally 9.5 and these have a bit of room in the toe so I think they would fit both 9.5 / 10 also.    I got these from a friend when I visited Munich and wore them once in Germany and twice back at home.  I have way too many shoes and bought some more so need to start unloading things    These are...
Neil Barrett light grey pants / jeans   SZ 32   98% cotton, 2% elastane   Pants are in 9/10 condition with no defects or stains.  Originally bought at Saks in San Francisco.   Pants are more of a relaxed fit with a slight stretch to the fabric and very comfortable.  There is a zipper on the left thigh.   I feel they fit true to size.  Waist:  42cm / 16.5 inches length (measured from waist): 101cm / 39.8 inches leg opening:  20.5cm / 8.1 inches   $65 shipped...
Went to a Stone Island store and I bought a jacket and cargo pants FW 2012 and really love them-- but got them at 30% off.  Quality and construction is very good, but it's overpriced.  I think 30% off as a starting point is "fair" if you're in love with jacket.     for their SS 13, I slipped on a lightweight down vest and peeked at the tag:  over $700.  For that price they better plate me some foie gras next to the register.
FYI, lining on that AF jacket is dope.  Quilted, soft and if they had my size I would kop.
Thanks to everyone's advice.  I'll keep the jacket and ditch the shirt, pants, shoes and work from there.
Not exactly sure what to do with these pants...